Multiple Subtitle Problem
Hi guys,
I have a problem with the subtitles. I have external subtitles in the same folder with the movie file. Naming is like below;

Movie.Name.mkv
Movie.Name.English.srt
Movie.Name.Turkce.srt

But when I enter the "Subtitles" area i can't see any of them. Because of this i have to change it from "OSD Audio and Subtitle Settings" area. Is there anyway to see my subtitles in "Subtitles" area?
Are you selecting "Browse for Subtitle" and you cant see them there?

(2012-05-09, 23:05)aeronics Wrote: But when I enter the "Subtitles" area i can't see any of them. Because of this i have to change it from "OSD Audio and Subtitle Settings" area. Is there anyway to see my subtitles in "Subtitles" area?

I don't think that area is supposed to show your subtitles that are in your movie folder. (although that would be nice, and also the container-included subs).
It shows downloadable subtitles if you install the subtitle add-on
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Cat...ll_add-ons

The remark I have, is that when you name your subtitles like:

movie name.extra info about the movie.english.srt
movie name.extra info about the movie.dutch.srt

In the OSD (like in the picture of drivesoslow) the whole filename is shown. (And when it is a long movie name, you have to wait to see what language it is). Wouldn't it be interesting that it only said:

English
Dutch
Windows 10 Pro (64bit), Kodi v19.1 "Matrix"
Intel NUC8i3BEH (Samsung 970 Evo, G. Skill Ripjaws 8GB)
Samsung UE49KS7000, Logitech Harmony remote 350
AudioEngine D1, Synology DS218j NAS (SMB protocol)
@Zokkel i already opened a thread 2 months ago, which brings up this request.
I did not get much response about it. Feel free to add your vote. Smile
Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro, Nvidia Shield 2015
@drivesoslow
I can change the subtitle from the menu you sent but if the filename is long and you have more than 2 subtitles.it would be hard to find the subtitle you want. It would be great if we can see the subttiles only with the language written in filename (movie.name.language.srt as "language" in subtitle menu). Other programs (like MPC+Vobsub, mediaportal) are better in this area.

@Baswazz
i voted your thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple Subtitle Problem0