Video play marker not saved when going to another device (library sync'd with mysql)
Here is the partial debug log, starting with when I press STOP watching a show - I can see error logging show up.

http://pastebin.com/wP6E1m9j

Are those errors causing me to not be able to continue where my shows left off on the other XBMC box?
It saved the file state fine:

Code:
20:09:04 T:131260416   DEBUG: DoWork - Saving file state for video item nfs://192.168.0.185/volume1/xbmc_nfs_share/TV/Homeland/Homeland S01E12 720p HDTV DD5.1 x264-Hype.mkv
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Ok, interesting - not sure what's wrong then. Besides comparing advancedsettings.xml to make sure it's exactly the same among devices, is there anything else I should check?

I also noticed those symptoms:

Refreshing thumbs/fanart for a movie does not show up on other devices.
Cleaning up library on one device (removing episodes) does not cause it to disappear on other devices.

Does this point to a problem with pathsubstitution settings, or is something odd going on with the MySQL db? I only see the MyVideos18 database, so we're dealing with one database here.
Dang, I found out why.. one of my advancedsettings.xml on a device is missing the closing </to> tag for the path substitution for thumbnails, which explains the behavior seen above.

Sorry about wasting your time - I have been comparing advancedsettings.xml again and again for 2 days, and only now when I copied them into separate text editor windows did I notice the differences!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video play marker not saved when going to another device (library sync'd with mysql)0