Solved No cover / banner / fanart download from scraper
In addition to my issue with the music cover art I'm facing a similar issue for my movie library since I upgraded from Frodo 12.1 to 12.2.
Tried two scrapers (The Movie DB & Universal Scraper), both fail downloading artwork.

http://pastebin.com/cKW4YkF4

Manual download of artwork for every single movie and TV series works fine.

Sorry to say that, but my personal impression is that XBMC gets worse with every new release since Dharma... Confused
Vero 4k+ | OSMC Kodi 19.1
Sony KD-65A1
That's a lot of errors.

Since you're posting about your banner/fanart not appearing, I'll focus on just those errors - it looks like either your Database\Textures13.db is corrupt, or your Thumbnails folder is not accessible.

I would suggest deleting your Textures13.db file and Thumbnails folder, then reloading the cache (one by one in the GUI, or scripted). You can also use the same script to query your texture cache (before you delete it) to possibly determine why it is throwing up these errors.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Thanks, that did it. In similar cases I only deleted the Thumbnails folder and the MyVideos**.db, did not pay any attention to the Textures13.db (afair it did not exist before Frodo).
Sony KD-65A1
Has existed since Dharma (when it was called Textures.db), not sure about before though.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Okay. Unfortunately that did not solve my music cover art problem...
Sony KD-65A1
Not entirely sure about that, my albums are organised one album per folder and work fine with Universal Music Scraper. I'd suggest a separate thread for that as it bears no relation to the title of this thread, but using the script I mentioned you can view how the media library has scraped your albums (eg. "jd music <album name>") and, I'm just guessing, but it's likely that only the first album in each folder has been assigned any cover art.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=147937
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/14031

Wink
Sony KD-65A1
Great, best to continue any discussion of that issue there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No cover / banner / fanart download from scraper0