(request) Shutdown timer?
I decided to give this skin a shot and I like it a lot but the only thing that keeps me from sticking with it is that it doesn't have a shutdown timer like confluence has. I use that feature almost everyday. Any chance of adding a shutdown timer?
it has one, although a bit hidden.

if you focus the shutdown button on the shutdown menu, you can press up/down to toggle through the various shutdown timer options.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Learn something new everyday Smile
Awesome! Thank you!
When I scroll I can only change to 30m, but when I use arrows on keyboard it works fine, all the way up to 120m. I don’t use this function, but wanted to mention it anyway.
(2012-08-16, 05:10)ag3141 Wrote: When I scroll I can only change to 30m, but when I use arrows on keyboard it works fine, all the way up to 120m. I don’t use this function, but wanted to mention it anyway.

cheers, the skin is made to be used with a remote and/or keyboard.
i do try to implement mouse support wherever i can, but it won't be 100% perfect.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(request) Shutdown timer?0