ePSXe and Rom Collection Browser

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
dildotron2000 Offline
Hey i am having trouble with rom collection browser and ePSXe. I set it up in rom collected as per this article http://www.gwenael.org/xbmc/index.php?title=EPSXe for windows 7. But when i launch a game it brings up ePSXe and cmd prompt but never plays the game. I found some one in the main Rom collecter browser having thet same problem but did not see a resolution. Any help would be amazing !.
find quote
dildotron2000 Offline
I can get it running through advanced launcher but not though rom collecter browers anyone know whats going on Sad .

This is what i have for emulater CMD -nogui -loadiso "%rom%" and it does nothing surley someone one has an idea of what i am doing wrong.
(This post was last modified: 2012-05-10 13:41 by dildotron2000.)
find quote
Metalliferous Offline
I'm having the exact same problem.
As far is I can tell it's related to the working directory of epsxe, it can find the ROM and the program, but not the bios (which resides in the epsxe folder). Somehow the working directory needs to be set to the epsxe folder but i don't know how Sad
find quote
stryerson Offline
I was having the same exact problem, and no where could I find the solution until I saw someone was able to create a .bat file to run it. from there I kind of played around with it and figured it out.

In the Launch Games section under emulator params Type in:
-nogui -loadbin "%ROM%"

This fixed the problem for me.
find quote
jconway2002 Offline
(2012-09-11 00:12)stryerson Wrote:  I was having the same exact problem, and no where could I find the solution until I saw someone was able to create a .bat file to run it. from there I kind of played around with it and figured it out.

-nogui -loadbin "%ROM%"

Sorry to dig up a super old thread, but has anyone tried this?
find quote
jconway2002 Offline
(2013-11-22 01:17)jconway2002 Wrote:  
(2012-09-11 00:12)stryerson Wrote:  I was having the same exact problem, and no where could I find the solution until I saw someone was able to create a .bat file to run it. from there I kind of played around with it and figured it out.

-nogui -loadbin "%ROM%"

Sorry to dig up a super old thread, but has anyone tried this?

WORKED! Psyched!!!
find quote