Low List problem
I really hope I've posted this in the right section so sincere apologies if it's wrong.
Let me also add I'm VERY new to XBMC (3 days old) so I'm still learning as well (I'm devouring all guides and threads I can get my hands on).

The problem I'm having is that when viewing in "low list" view mode I'm missing a poster and Aeon Nox 3.0 is squeezing the banner into the poster box. Now when adding the med i had "prefer poster" set to off as I thought this was required if you wanted banners. Is this correct? XBMC has had no toruble identifying all my episodes etc it's just this problem I can't resolve.
I've gone into "TV Show Information" and tried messing with the "Get Artwork" option and selected a "poster" but this has made no difference. I've selected "update library" from the context menu after downloading poster thinking this might cause a "refresh" but no luck.

Sorry if I'm missing something blindingly obvious but as I say I'm still a XBMC virgin.
My specs for it are:

Windows 7
XBMC 11. Eden
Skin Aeon Nox 3.0 beta

picture of problem

First of all, go to "System/System/Debugging/Screenshot folder", and select a folder. This way every time you press Print Screen (PRTSC on your keyboard) a screenshot will be taken and placed in that folder, you won't have to look for your camera anymore!

Second, on the Low List viewtype press Left twice to bring up the Media Menu, go to Viewtype Settings, and enable "Use 'poster.jpg'...". This option will use the file 'poster.jpg' that was downloaded to the corresponding TV show folder when you pressed "Get Artwork/Poster".

If that doesn't work, go to the TV show's folder and delete at least one of the following files: "seasonXX-landscape.jpg", "seasonXX-poster.jpg" (XX=season number).
Thank you so much Cut. Sorted my problem and now all looks lovely. Thanks for the advice on screenshot as well. I'm learning all the time...wooo hoo!
And what about the tv show logos, i can't see them now.
im also having trouble getting the tv show logos to show, they do when i pause the video for some reason

but didnt have a problem with this before
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
(2012-05-21, 15:16)henrikyo Wrote: im also having trouble getting the tv show logos to show, they do when i pause the video for some reason

but didnt have a problem with this before

You mean the logo does not appear when you press Pause while playing? I've been having a similar issue, but that is caused by the fact I've installed a nightly build.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Low List problem0