Live Radio Channels
The last couple of months the PVR functionality really works well in my home, running a dedicated tv-server (tvheadend) with file-server. Live TV works flawlessly without any hickups what so ever. The only thing i noticed from the beginning are the Live Radio channels often have hickups/dropouts and then continue playing. I always thought of this as being an immature feature but only now i keep wondering maybe there is some way for me to fix this since i did not find any other mention about this and the Live TV works without problems.

Since the Live TV never has hickups i guess my connection to the Tv-server can not be the problem (Live Radio will consume less data), what could cause these hickups? Maybe a low networkbuffer for the 'audio' stream? Is there any way to increase this? Only option i see is the general network buffer for everything, not seperate anymore like on the Xbox in the old days. Or is this just an error within the currect state of the PVR addon and i should just wait it out?

Thanks for the information!
HTPC + Mediaserver
E8400 - ABIT I-N73HD - 2GB DDR2 - 3.5TB - Geforce G210 - ANTEC FUSION V2 - Ubuntu 10.04 - XBMC-PVR

TV-Server
Ubuntu 10.04 - Tvheadend - Smargo Reader - Oscam Card Server - 2x PCI DVB-C

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live Radio Channels0