Questions about regex and scraper for a special directory-structure for tv-show
Hi scudlee,

yes, i think i will need some regex, but i wanted to start from scratch and then build step by step my own regex-entries based on the results of this thread. My next step should obviously be: find out which information exactly the scraper needs (for this i need help), then build a regex which is grabbing this info out of the path (for this i need help too Wink) and so on.

regards, jennix
Hi @all,

scudlee gave me a push into the right direction. I set a new regex into a section "tvshowmatching action=append", and on the other hand i did a rename at all of my episodes from xx._episodename (where xx is the number of the episode, but without seasonnumbering) to the more common SxxExx._episodename, and now i got all my episodes into xbmc now. Fortunately vdrseriestimer can also do this naming, so even the VDR can work with this.

Now there are still two little glitches:

- above solution is working for any connection to the files (smb://, local filesystem...), but not for pvr://. Why?
- there is no stacking if one episode is splitted into two ore more video-files. I've read that it is disabled for tvshows. Is there any workaround?

regards, jennix

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Questions about regex and scraper for a special directory-structure for tv-show1