I must be a complete NOOB
I have downloaded the metropolis skin, but whe I am at the music section a just can't add a music source.
What am I doing wrong. The way I used to add this resource isn't working.

When I change to an other skin I see the sources are in the music section available, switching to metropolis they just aren't available.

Please help ?

Great thanks
have you scanned the source content to library?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
I can't even get a source to scan into my music library. Except for the skin Metropolis. In the other skin (default) I can get a source to show in Music, but I haven't scan it in that skin.
I was assuming that this was possible within the skin Metropolis itself?
(2012-05-11, 07:19)Chaos_striker Wrote: I can't even get a source to scan into my music library. Except for the skin Metropolis. In the other skin (default) I can get a source to show in Music, but I haven't scan it in that skin.

Well, switch to confluence, then music- files- add your source. Its the easiest way to do that.

The 2nd method is from Metropolis itself.
scroll down to music, use the right directional key, there u get the music addons .click on it. then click on "......", u go the up the list where u can see" add source".
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
The things mentioned abov by bandelguy I have tried this already, but nothing happend in the Metropolis skin with that addition of the source.
There must be something else wrong, i guess.
Make sure all your music collection is in one folder and they are properly tagged. From confluence it is easy to do.

Follow this link:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Pre...your_Music

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...ia_sources

The adding of music and movies to the library are almost same.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB

If you are using an key board, on the home screen, move down to music, then use the right arrow key to open the right side menu, everything you need should be there. Not sure the keys on an remote.

(2012-05-11, 07:19)Chaos_striker Wrote: I can't even get a source to scan into my music library. Except for the skin Metropolis. In the other skin (default) I can get a source to show in Music, but I haven't scan it in that skin.

I've also got this issue.

In other skins (confluence, neon etc) music collection displays as expected, showing folder and directory with thumbnails etc

In Metropolis I just get what appears to be an empty folder with the back folder and ".." command shown. clicking on the "up folder" doesn't appear to do anything

I can display the folders by getting into the sub menu and clicking on the "Library" option

As said this only occurs with the Metropolis Skin

(music on external driver, running XBMC Eden on top of Windows 8 Consumer Preview Edition)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I must be a complete NOOB0