Win Windows 7 XBMC Eden and Media Portal error tvserverxbmc version is too old
Hi Guys,

This is the first time I have attempted to get Live TV with XBMC and I have one issue that I cant figure out. First off here is my configuration:

Windows 7 64 Bit

Update: 25-03-2012: XBMC v11.0 Eden PVR Windows setup (github/margro/Eden-pvr PVR build).
See tag 11.0-Eden-pvr-margro for the sources used for this prebuild version

MediaPortal_Setup_1.2.2_FINAL

Download v1.2.2.112 (precompiled dll/exe): MediaPortal TVServer XBMC Server plugin (binaries) for MP 1.2.2

Also Tried

MediaPortal_Setup_1.2.3_FINAL

Download v1.2.3.114 (precompiled dll/exe): MediaPortal TVServer XBMC Server plugin (binaries) for MP 1.2.3

Running this configuration and trying to use the TVServerXBMC plugin I receive an error stating that my tvserverxbmc version is too old. However if I use the TVServerXBMC.exe it works. I have also tried the latest build Update: 03-05-2012: XBMC v11.0 Eden PVR v2 Windows setup (github/margro/Eden-pvr PVR build) with the same results.

Previously I was using XBMC Eden (no PVR) but not sure which version. I originally did not uninstall my previous Eden installation and just installed the PVR builds over the top and left AppData\Roaming\XBMC, I have then uninstalled the Eden PVR build and removed all files, renamed my AppData\Roaming\XBMC folder.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
Hey Guys,

I Resolved the issue, started completely fresh again and all is working now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 7 XBMC Eden and Media Portal error tvserverxbmc version is too old0