Solved Directory listing after video has been played
Hello,

I had a request on the plugin I wrote, and I don't know it it is possible.
Basically, I have a special directory in the plugin that lists recent videos from the site.
There is also settings, one to hide videos that have already been played, and another that sets the number of videos to show in that directory.

The goal would be to reload the directory when exiting the video playing. That way, the list would reappear hiding the video that has been played, and another video would appear in the list.

So that implies to reload the directory without having to go back and re-enter the dir.

Is that possible ?

Thanks Smile
This will refresh the listing window, if effect rerunning the plugin that generated the listing:

Code:
xbmc.executebuiltin("Container.Refresh")

you'll need to work out when to run it though: after the video (watching loop, or perhaps even just running it after starting the playuback) or utilise a callback from onPlaybackComplete (or whatever it's called) to run afterwards.
Add-on:PleXBMC (wiki) - Play Plex media through XBMC
PleXBMC Helper - Integrate Official/Unoffical Plex remote control apps into PleXBMC
PleXBMC Repository - install and manage all PleXBMC addons
Quartz3 PleXBMC - Integrate PleXBMC into home menus
Great, that's exactly what I needed. This way, the container is reloaded while the video starts playing, so the only "bad side" is that I get the tiny "working" box in the beginning... and that's probably best ate this moment, this way the container is prepared before the end of the video, so no wait when the video ends.

Thanks a lot !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Directory listing after video has been played0