• 41(current)
Android Music Pump Kodi Remote
Windows 7. Yes, "stable" release. I'm no longer using 13.1--only Frodo, so no way to test.
Almost 2 weeks--any news?
I have pushed Music Pump 1.8.4 to the play store today

Changes:
- Improved layout for 7inch tablets ( enable the option "Hide navigation menu" in the settings and restart the app)
- Added an option for larger images in grids
- Fixed an issue with TV Show watched count in xbmc frodo
- Many small layout fixes
In the words of Billy Ocean, "Simply......awesome."

B.
Please, please , please can you add music videos to the main video screen rather than having to go through the file screen.

Would be a massive plus for this as an all round xbmc remote
I will consider adding a direct link from the video section. In the mean time you can browse through files and long press on the music video folder to add it to the favorites. This will save you some clicks
Thanks for the reply - I think a link from the video screen would be presentationally much better. I work on the logic that my wife needs to be able to work it with minimal instruction!!!

Cheers for considering it
My music library on the remote always seems to default to "using cached songs" even when there is new music. I had though that MusicPump would just download the new info. Currently, I have to do a complete refresh otherwise random songs don't play properly.

??

Brian
I just purchased the full app but I am lost as to which player I should be using to stream from my XBMC box.

Thanks
Shedrock
(2014-08-02, 20:36)Brian B Wrote: My music library on the remote always seems to default to "using cached songs" even when there is new music. I had though that MusicPump would just download the new info. Currently, I have to do a complete refresh otherwise random songs don't play properly.

??

Brian

Basically the app tries to retrieve the number of songs in the library and then it compares it to the number of songs in the cache. If the number of songs in the library is large than the cached songs it will try to fetch the most recently added songs. If you remove one or more songs from the library there is no way around a full refresh because some songs will be missing and some others will have invalid ids.

I think the app also shows "using cached songs" when it adds a couple of new songs automatically

(2014-08-02, 21:28)shedrock Wrote: I just purchased the full app but I am lost as to which player I should be using to stream from my XBMC box.

Thanks
Shedrock

I recommend using MX Player but other players should also work as long as the have the required codecs to decode the files
Cool. Thank you.
Dear developer,

would it be possible to have this app published also in https://f-droid.org/, or to provide an APK?

I'm (as many) trying to stay away from google apps on my android device.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
You can use one of many websites to download the apk file from google play but you won't get any notifications when a new release is available

directapks, apkleecher, apk-downloader etc...

Some features in the app are based on google services and won't be available if you don't have google apps / services installed...
Sorry for a silly question. too lazy to read all forums. How many remote users can access music at the same time?
I don't know exactly what you mean by remote user access music...

Multiple users can browse the xbmc library from their phones at the same time. In the free version every device will have it's own local music queue. Therefore if you hit play xbmc will play your music playlist. If someone other starts music from his device the music queue from that device will be played on xbmc. => You will not be able to add songs to the queue from multiple devices at the same time (except if you use file mode)
If you have the unlocked version you can enable an option in the settings called "use xbmc queue" which will let you use the queue on xbmc and you can add / remove songs from multiple devices at the same time

Multiple users will be able to stream from xbmc to their device at the same time. Maybe there is a connection limit on xbmc side (I think that it was 4 connections, but I am not sure if it is still the case)
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Pump Kodi Remote7