• 44(current)
Android Music Pump Kodi Remote
clicked on add source and added it again. Now it's listed twice. Still, the app is stuck at "searching server".
The web interface password is now blank, but still, when I click on streaming it says checking for UPnP server. Do I have to uninstall the streaming plugin?
No, you don't have to uninstall the streaming plugin. Probably your xbmc profile in Music Pump still has a username / password ;-)
If you remove it, it should not use the streaming addon anymore
had removed the password, but forgotten the username... Smile
You're right, it does no longer use the streaming addon. But now my video apps fail to open the file...

In the sources.xml the stick is listed under <files>. Now I added the specific folder containing the TV shows under <video>. Still didn't do the trick... :/
The video player you are using must be able to play the file. Do you get a selection which player you want to use for playback or does it just use your default player?

Another thing you can try:

Enable debugging in xbmc. There is also an option "verbose logging" where you can enable logging for json-rpc requests

In the logs you will see something like

22:06:50 T:140034120349440 DEBUG: webserver: request received for /vfs/%2Fmedia%2FMedia%2FTV+Shows+%28new%29%2F2+Broke+Girls%2FSeason+02%2F2.Broke.Girls.-.S02E02.-.And.the.Pearl.Necklace.mp4

Copy that url into a browser by adding http://xbmc_ip:xbmc_port in front of it. If the file opens the player on your device does not handle playback
I get to select a video app. The video apps i use are both able to stream the file if i open it via ES explorer.

When I open the link in a browser, nothing happens.

I guess it really is a problem with the sources.xml?!

Added all folders to their respective sources category (e.g. <video>). Still get the same error when trying UPnP streaming...

EDIT: I finally got it! Just added the whole /media/ folder to sources. This folder consists all external storage. Both http and UPnP streaming are working again!
24h later, again streaming in both directions does no longer work and produces the same log...I should go back to frodo until kodi is launched... -.-

Maybe you should consider adding a "enable debugging" key to the remote... Wink
It probably starts working again once you restart your pi. Which xbmc distribution are you using on your raspberry pi so that I can check on my end if I can see the same problems?

You can add a debug button yourself if required. See Post 479. The command you would need to add is probably "ToggleDebug". However I should make this hidden feature a bit more user friendly
Hah, awesome Smile

I am running openelec 4.0.7 on a Raspberry Pi B+.
Just registered with XBMC. One of the prime reasons I decided to use XBMC Windows 8.1 was Music Pump.
I use it simply to play music via the Media Centre speakers, various tablets and various Bluetooth devices around the house.
I also use it to shutdown and start up my Media Centre using WOL.
Everything works fine.
However, I do have a few requests.

Do I post them here ?
You can post them here or send me an email, whatever you prefer
I just changed my system over to OpenElec and now my XBMC server light is yellow. I have the two settings in remote good and the one in webserver set as well. The remote does seem to work...

Any suggestions?

B.
Since you seem to have enabled all required settings I would verify if the icons still shows yellow once you restart xbmc. Otherwise you may have a wrong notification port in the app settings or another app is already using port 9090.

For more info see here
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1540862
Restarted the computer and everything fine again.

Thanks,
Brian
Music Pump XBMC Remote 2.0 has been pushed to the playstore

Main improvements are:
- New UI navigation
- Chromecast support for Music playback
- Added "My Radio Stations"
- Music Video section
- Improved notification support

If you like the app please take a moment to rate it in google playstore
How do I play anything other than just one song?

When I click "play", it plays just the one song and stops. But it also does the same when I select "play from here".

...I guess it's something to doe with the Queue settings?...I do use both a tablet and phone, with the paid for version. What setting should I use?
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Pump Kodi Remote7