• 16(current)
Android Music Pump Kodi Remote
(2013-02-12, 22:27)furryhamster Wrote: I have the problem that after every song it stops playing. im using a raspberry pi without firewall so so port 9090 cant be blocked. any other solutions? i think problem could be cause of the wlan connection which stops when display is off although in settings keeping alive is activated. any ideas?

Hi,
I've been suffering this too. Turns out is a Pi problem not the remote. There are fixes now available in most of the Distros for the Pi - Personally i'm using xbian and since updating to the latest release the stopping has (er) stopped.

Chris
Just instaled this apps, looks good for music playing without turning on the TV but I have a problem: when a song ends the music stops, it doesn't start the next song in the queue, I dont see any option to play the queue continuosly ¿?
Double check that you have properly configured xbmc:

In XBMC go to System -> Settings -> Network (in Eden) / Webserver & Remote control (in Frodo)
and enable the following settings:
- Allow control of XBMC via HTTP
- Allow programs of this system to control XBMC
- Allow programs on other systems to control XBMC

If it doesn't work have a look at post #155. This should help you resolve your playback issue.

If you have the unlocked version you can also enable the option to queue songs on xbmc instead of queuing them locally in the settings which will fix the problem.
(2013-03-02, 17:44)Millencolin007 Wrote: - Allow programs on other systems to control XBMC

This one was off Blush
Thanks.

Another question, is there any plan to translate the app to other languages (like spanish Big Grin)?
Yes translations are planned but since I don't speak all languages i will probably use an online service like getlocalization or similar so users can create an account and translate the strings into their language if they want.
http://blog.getlocalization.com/2012/05/...r-eclipse/ that makes me choose GetLocalization Smile
Thanks for the link. Integration into Eclipse may save a lot of time :-)
Music Pump XBMC Remote v1.3 is ready for download in the playstore

* Added movie & tvshow streaming feature for unlocked version.
* Bug fixes

Don't forget to rate the app
Thanks a lot for 1.3 ....love this app.

Only flaw I can see is still the handling of multiple artists.

It seems as if incorrect images are displayed if there is a discrepancy between the artist field and the album artist field within an album.

Example 1:

I have several albums with Album Artist field : Dennis Brown
Several others with Album artist field: Gregory Isaacs

However within a particular Gregory Isaacs albums there are some tracks where the artist (not album artist) is "Dennis Brown". This leads to the text "Dennis Brown" being used instead of "Gregory Isaacs" under the Gregory Isaacs thumbnail. It is placed under "G" in the alphabetical sequence, and all Gregory Issaacs albums are there when selected, but the thumbnail says "Dennis Brown"

Example 2:

Album with "Album artist" Sky Ferreira. All tracks but one have artist field also as just "Sky Ferreira". However one track has artist field "Sky Ferreira / blood Orange". This leads to the same problem as above. Under the correct thumbnail for Sky Ferreira, at the correct point in the alphabet (S), her thumbnail is labelled "Blood Orange".

Example 3:

Where Various Artists should appear in the library, the name of one of the many artists that are tagged within albums tagged with Album Artist "Various Arists" appears instead. (For me it says "Heart" instead of Various Artists, but it could have been any number of artists.) Again Various Artists thumbnail is correct and it appears under V in the alphabetical listing.

In all 3 examples the incorrect artist name IS an artist that does appear elsewhere in the library.

Hope that helps a little - it;s fiddly to describe. However it seems as though the problem lies more in the Album Artist vs Artist field discrepancy than in multiple artists separated by " / " alone. Perhaps there could be a solution along the lines of Music Pump always using "Album Artist" to populate artists list if present?

However it would also be nice if Music Pump could handle multiple artists just as XBMC does. From Example 2 above, that Sky Ferreira / Blood Orange song does NOT appear in the list of tracks for Blood Orange.

Thanks!
Did you clear the thumbnail cache since you updated to 1.2 or 1.3? Otherwise it may still show an older cached thumbnail.

Can you send me your MyMusic#.db file so that I can test with your examples? The file is located in the userdata folder:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Userdata

You can send it to the support e-mail address from the playstore or send me the download link in a pm.
Hi...tried clearing the thumbnail cache....no change I'm afraid...in any case it's actually the artist name that is incorrect...the thumbnails seem always to be correct.

Sendig you a PM now with my music databse file.

Thanks s a lot Smile
Hello !
I've just purchased the unlocker for my tablet because I thought the stream option was definitely what I needed. One question though, and sorry if it's already been asked but I can't find it for now: I also installed music pump on my smartphone; do I have to buy the unlocker a 2nd time if I want to stream videos to my phone ?
You don't have to buy the unlocker a second time if you are using the same google account on your phone as you are using on your tablet
That's what I thought. I AM using the same account, but the app is still redirecting me to the purchase page on my phone. Must be my mistake, I'll try again. Thanx

Done ! I hadn't been far enough. Needed to confirm as if I was going to buy it again, then my account was identified, installed the stream addon and here we go ! Thanks for this great app !!
I've used this app from it's early days and it's great to see some fantastic features added and a much better layout/design.

The only issue is all the added features seem to be slowing down the app. It seems a lot slower to respond and there is a wait between entering new screens that wasn't there before Sad Sorry to be negative I know a lot of hard work has gone into this.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Pump Kodi Remote7