Display movie languages in library
Hey guys,

one feature i really miss is the following: when browsing the library it would be very useful to see what audiotracks/languages each movie has. I am sure many non-english speakers have movies with the original audio and their native language. In library mode you can get every information you want about actors, trivia, etc. But for me one of the most important elements is the movie language..

What do you guys think?

I had a quick look at the movie database xml-file and it seems like the audiostreams for each file are already analyzed and saved. I think the only problem occurs when the streams arent properly named..

And sorry if this is a repost..i think this topic was already mentioned, but i couldnt find out what happend in the end!

BTW, XBMC is awesome!
This is already (more or less) available to skinners but most of them don't show the languages. IIRC Alaska uses it but it only displays the language of the first audio stream.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Display movie languages in library1