Mouse + moving over middle part skin = Popup
I notice the following problem. When you work with a mouse, in the TV / Movie list, Setting, ... when moving with the mouse over the middle part, there is a popup showing, that in other skins is on the left side ( and slides out ). Very annoying, and in the way actually.

And maybe a useful little extra for the skin:

When you are in TV List / Movie List, and you want to see the movie detail information, you need to press "i" on the keyboard. I was just thinking, maybe it is possible, when you select a movie title, and move the mouse to the right side of the screen, that the detail information will "slide" out? Its just a idea...
(2012-06-05, 15:10)Benjiro Wrote: I notice the following problem. When you work with a mouse, in the TV / Movie list, Setting, ... when moving with the mouse over the middle part, there is a popup showing, that in other skins is on the left side ( and slides out ). Very annoying, and in the way actually.

The simple answer is that Metropolis doesn't have mouse support. Some things might work, but it was not designed for use with a mouse.

This is a known issue and probably will be addressed at some point, but I think all of the current developers don't personally use a mouse with XBMC.
(2012-06-05, 15:18)jingai Wrote: The simple answer is that Metropolis doesn't have mouse support. Some things might work, but it was not designed for use with a mouse.

This is a known issue and probably will be addressed at some point, but I think all of the current developers don't personally use a mouse with XBMC.

To be honest, almost everything works perfectly with mouse. The only points that i noticed: The popup problem, and no ability to "move" a movie's time index using the progress bar ( with the mouse ).

For the rest the mouse seems to work perfectly. Even if its not planned...
Is there any way to disable that pop-up? I really like the skin and i want to keep using it, but that pop-up is very annoying.
(2012-07-01, 19:10)dunpealhunter Wrote: Is there any way to disable that pop-up? I really like the skin and i want to keep using it, but that pop-up is very annoying.

It's obviously possible, but none of the current developers use a mouse, so it hasn't been high priority.

I'll probably get around to eventually, but not within the next month or so.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mouse + moving over middle part skin = Popup0