Music DVDs
Hi, I've been searching for a while now and I can't find anything that explains how to add music DVDs to the library. In my movies folder I have two music DVDs: Daft Punk: Interstella 5555 and Jean Michael Jarre The Concerts in China. I couldn't work out why they weren't showing up in my library. Then I worked out that they aren't really movies so the scrapper isn't going to find them. I moved them to my music folder but they still weren't recognized. What do I need to do to get these files displaying in the library?

Thanks.
(2013-02-25, 13:37)brian_muz Wrote: Hi, I've been searching for a while now and I can't find anything that explains how to add music DVDs to the library. In my movies folder I have two music DVDs: Daft Punk: Interstella 5555 and Jean Michael Jarre The Concerts in China. I couldn't work out why they weren't showing up in my library. Then I worked out that they aren't really movies so the scrapper isn't going to find them. I moved them to my music folder but they still weren't recognized. What do I need to do to get these files displaying in the library?

Thanks.

I have many concert DVDs, and they show up in my movie listing. I ensure that by making sure there is an entry in www.themoviedb.org (which is what I use as a movie scraper). So I have 6 different Rush concert DVDs, for example (none of which I had to enter, as they already existed there).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music DVDs0