Playlist/Addon showing USB Mass Storage Devices
Photo 
Does anyone know if it's possible to create a playlist (or if an addon exists) which simply lists all the USB devices plugged into the system?

I have three sticks which rotate between my satellite set top box and my XBMC which allow me to record satellite TV programmes which I later watch on my XBMC (the satellite boxes media player sucks big time), and at the moment I have to trawl though the list of video folders (there are a lot) to find the device which has been added then select the video to play.

What I really want to do is simply add an item to the home menu bar (the confluence mod I am using can add any playlist or addon) and when that is selected the currently connected USB sticks are listed (ideally with the folder.jpg from the root of the drive as their icon) from where I can select my files. Right Clicking (I think - I use the info button on my universal remote!) the drive would offer the "Remove Safely" option.
Just realised I was over thinking this - Ubuntu adds all removable media to the /media folder - so all I needed to do was add this to XBMC, then add this to favourites then, I can add the favourite to the home screen Cool

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playlist/Addon showing USB Mass Storage Devices0