VU+ Streaming Issue
Hi guys, i've had a look around the first few pages of this particular forum and couldn't see anything relating to this query, hence the thread.

I have done quite a bit of research across the web and have discovered that it's possible to stream from my VU+ satellite receiver to the Apple TV 2. As far as I can see there are two ways I can do this, either by:

a) tuxbox source
b) Enigma2 Plugin

I have tried both and neither of them work for me. With regards to tuxbox, I have created a new source via Add Videos and I must have entered all of the correct information (IP Address, Username and Password) because when I launch the connection it shows all of my channel bouquets. When I select a bouquet however, the ATV just restarts.

In terms of the Enigma2 Plugin, I have downloaded the zip file and amended the default.py file to include the box ip address etc. The plugin shows as being enabled but when I click it, it says, 'Cannot retrieve bouquet'.

I'm aware that the Frodo version of xbmc has built in support for this kind of thing but i'm currently running eden and don't really want to try v12 until it's been officially released.

Is anyone able to help with query a) or b)?

Thanks for your time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VU+ Streaming Issue0