Maintain Aspect Ratio
I have spent the day reading about ratios, I'm beginning to doubt even if this was possible!! and in fact i was losing some of the source image!!
i rarely post as 99% of the time can find out the answer myself, but this time i could do with a little help.

First off I'm very very pleased with the discussion to install xbmc eden pvr, for now i have just sorted my front end and will sort backend server_prv up when i have got this issue sorted out.

The one thing i cant figure out is how to make my 21:9 films, which is about 80% of my movies,to fit my full screen. When i used my last setup of WMC7_Media Browser and WMP HC as my external player, it had a feature which allowed the 21:9 source to fit the full screen without cropping the image.

Press Z to scroll through aspect ratios.

Or you can make your own aspect ratio:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Vid...o_settings

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
If you took a CIH image and somehow got it to fill in pixel per pixel to a 16x9, you'll end up with people and things looking too tall. Just like how a 4:3 is stretched to a 16x9.

My assumption is to zoom in to the point where the image fits in top to bottom then go to video calibration and change the borders by pushing them in.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Maintain Aspect Ratio0