(solved) Missing icons
Appletv2 iOS 4.3 (8F455) software 4.3 (2557) XBMC11.0 (git 20120331-ebfd899) ( compiled 1st april)
skin: confluence

Please help me get rid of this annoying situation:
Suddenly my addons have no icon.
Also I can't see fanart in weather.
Lastly I've advancesettings.xml in userdata folder, but it seems it's not loaded.

LOG

I've seen lots of error, but I don't know where to start.
Thanks.
post the log to pastebinnand put the link in here
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
The XBMC.log, right?
Is under LOG, but anyway

http://pastebin.com/XXbzXNXr

Thank you.

EDIT

Find out I just had to delete the file Texture.db, restart, and everything came back to normal.

thanks anyway
ops missed your link - sorry Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
It' s all right!
and thanks!
(2012-05-13, 08:51)sprazzi Wrote: Find out I just had to delete the file Texture.db, restart, and everything came back to normal.

thanks anyway

it worked, thanks!
I had the same issue on KODI, and all the answers didn't really help me, and most of it was because I had trouble finding the folders that I needed to get into and delete the "texture13.db" file.

So this is what I did.

1. I got pissed and decided to uninstall KODI
2. When I ran the uninstall I discovered the exact path I needed to get my fingers on the Texture13.db.
3. Copy the exact path
4. Insert path in windows explorer .......AppData/Roaming/Kodi/userdata/Database
5. Find and delete "Texture13.db"
6. Cancel Uninstallation.
7. Run kodi
8. Celebrate that I just saved you from having to uninstall or run stupid python programs.

If you aren't allowed to delete the Texture13.db perhaps you need to enable file deletion from inside kodi System/settings/appearence/File lists
...and none of that has anything to do with iOS or the Apple TV 2...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(solved) Missing icons0