XBMCbuntu - 11.0 on Zotac ZBox HD-ID40
http://www.zotacusa.com/zbox-hd-id40-plus.html

Thought I would give Eden a shot. Installed beautifully. Sound worked immediately and looked good. Imported all my media, and thought I was done. But when watching MKV every 15 mins or so, there is a split second pause in video and sound. Read up that maybe it was the nvidia driver, so I downloaded XBMCFreaks v5 of XBMCbuntu. Same problem.

I have now reverted back to live 10.1 which has no issues. I should follow my rule of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Willing to try out fix suggestions if anyone has any.

Cheers!
Chuck
To some it presents as a constant delay for 24p content. A workaround was added in Eden to allow a global audio delay to be added just for 24p content. Search for "Global Delay Patch" if that sounds like your problem. Mine isn't constant and only occurs in certain audio codecs.

The only sure fix is to turn off "Adjust Display Refresh Rate to Match Video" (plays everything at 60p), but your video will be less smooth. As you mentioned, you can also downgrade back to 10.1. Hopefully this will be fixed with the Audio Engine merge.
HTPC 1 - Zotac ZBOX ID80U | 4GB RAM | 64GB SSD | Openelec | Confluence
HTPC 2 - Zotac ZBOX ID41U | 4GB RAM | 60GB SSD | Openelec | Confluence
Server - unRAID Server | 3 x 2TB WD Green HDD, 1TB WD Black HDD (Cache) | Sabnzbd | CouchPotato | Sickbeard

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCbuntu - 11.0 on Zotac ZBox HD-ID400