broken video pluggins within xbmc
I have a problem with few of my video addons like icefilm, sportdevil and justin tv. The 2 first ones need to be updated but i cannot do that because the repos. installer pluggin( is listed as a broken same as icefilm ). Justin tv addon give me a" dependencies not meet" message. I tried to delete and reinstall them but still the same result.Any help is appreciated.
ATV2 version 4.4.4
XBMC( eden11.0)
ATV flash (black)....latest version
Huh.
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive note
adioukrou.
same here... running ATV2 ,XBMC & icefilms and nothing seams to load for me. its a folder issue or it just stops loading or locks up, i have only been jailbroken and on XBMC for about 2 weeks. so i wasnt sure if i changed something or put a .ZIP in the wrong place or what i did.
freetv,hulu, and many others seam to be not working.... is it me or with the update has every thing come to a halt?

thinking of rebooting the ATV2 and starting my Jailbreak allover again.

I know im not a XBMC know it all, i can find my way around a comp,ATV & IPHONE with a little time...
I am NEW at all this so please dont bash me to hard, so if anyone has any pointers for me shoot
No help on Icefilms here. Go to xbmchub.com for that
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
uninstall the add-ons and download new ones from the wikipedia site and install again
Hey,

I am experiencing the same problems - everything worked great for months, and suddenly it is not working anymore - mainly (what I tested) Hulu and FreeCable add ons from the BlueCop-Repo. I cannot get it to load anything anymore - either it just stops, or I get an error message to check the log.
I tried uninstalling the add ons and then reinstalled them via xbmc.

Any ideas what else I can do?

here is the log: http://pastebin.com/5H1yTsL4

Thank you so much!
(2012-05-17, 21:18)timmymaxi Wrote: Hey,

I am experiencing the same problems - everything worked great for months, and suddenly it is not working anymore - mainly (what I tested) Hulu and FreeCable add ons from the BlueCop-Repo. I cannot get it to load anything anymore - either it just stops, or I get an error message to check the log.
I tried uninstalling the add ons and then reinstalled them via xbmc.

Any ideas what else I can do?

here is the log: http://pastebin.com/5H1yTsL4

Thank you so much!

Quote:12:10:59 T:116887552 NOTICE: StorageServer-0.9.2 Storage Server starting /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database/commoncache.db
12:11:04 T:78725120 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
12:11:05 T:78725120 ERROR: /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/plugin.video.free.cable/resources/lib/_common.py:9: DeprecationWarning: the md5 module is deprecated; use hashlib instead
import md5

Looks like the commoncache.db is borked.

SSH into the ATV2.
rm /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database/commoncache.db
Reboot.

See if that makes a difference. That file will be recreated when you reboot.
crawl,

thanks for your reply... what am I supposed to do with commoncache.db? Simply delete it? Sorry, for the question, am just not sure what to do once in ATV2...

Thanks!
Yes. Delete it. Then reboot. XBMC will recreate that file automagically.
Unfortunately, this didn't work. I got the free-cable working again with help from the sub forum, but Hulu is still not going anything...

Thanks for your help!

Just in case: here is the new log-file: http://pastebin.com/5tEqZa3t
(2012-05-18, 19:06)timmymaxi Wrote: Unfortunately, this didn't work. I got the free-cable working again with help from the sub forum, but Hulu is still not going anything...

Thanks for your help!

Here's the error:

Quote:10:01:05 T:111464448 NOTICE: StorageServer-0.9.2 Storage Server starting /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database/commoncache.db
10:01:32 T:112930816 WARNING: JpegIO: Error 55: Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x%02x 0x%02x
10:01:33 T:122621952 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
10:01:34 T:122621952 ERROR: /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.cryptopy/lib/crypto/hash/sha1Hash.py:9: DeprecationWarning: the sha module is deprecated; use the hashlib module instead
import sha

And if deleting the commoncache.db file and completely rebooting doesn't fix that, I'm not sure what the next step would be. Perhaps someone else has an idea on the above error message.
Thanks crawl, your recommendation helped me to get both freecable and the amazon plugin working again. Much appreciated!
(2012-05-18, 19:18)crawl Wrote:
(2012-05-18, 19:06)timmymaxi Wrote: Unfortunately, this didn't work. I got the free-cable working again with help from the sub forum, but Hulu is still not going anything...

Thanks for your help!

Here's the error:

Quote:10:01:05 T:111464448 NOTICE: StorageServer-0.9.2 Storage Server starting /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/userdata/Database/commoncache.db
10:01:32 T:112930816 WARNING: JpegIO: Error 55: Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x%02x 0x%02x
10:01:33 T:122621952 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
10:01:34 T:122621952 ERROR: /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.module.cryptopy/lib/crypto/hash/sha1Hash.py:9: DeprecationWarning: the sha module is deprecated; use the hashlib module instead
import sha

And if deleting the commoncache.db file and completely rebooting doesn't fix that, I'm not sure what the next step would be. Perhaps someone else has an idea on the above error message.

did anyone happen to find out the cause of the DeprecationWarning sha module error?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
broken video pluggins within xbmc0