[Windows] Stopped working
Hi, i found this application on xda-tv and i downloaded and install, but when I want to run it on my personal computer (AMD Phenom II X4 940;Gainward GTX260;4GB Ram;1920x1080 + 1280x1024) and it just stopped working at EDEN picture. I found this in xbmc.log
Code:
21:17:34 T:6996  NOTICE: initializing playlistplayer
21:17:34 T:6996  NOTICE: DONE initializing playlistplayer
21:17:35 T:6996   ERROR: SQL: SQL error or missing database
                                            Query: SELECT idVersion FROM version
I saw some post about "stopped working" but no solution for me... Thanks for answers.
Hi sekicz, we'll need to see a full debug log. See http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_File for details.
Here is it. I am sorry for long respone, I was in UK... XBMCLogs
Try uninstall & re-install - it looks to me like the databases weren't created. If successful you should have some .db files in C:\Users\Jirka\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\Userdata\Database e.g. MyVideosXX.db and MyMusicXX.db
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Just Addons15.db MyVideos60.db ViewModes4.db and empty folder CDDS. Shoud I reinstall it ? ps. on Windows 8 Consumer Previews works perfect.
Yes, re-install - you are missing some.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Nice. Works, how I can give you a reputation point ?Smile
Glad it helped mate - enjoy Smile

If you want to "rep" anyone just go to the helpful post and at the bottom of it is a series of buttons "PM", "FIND" and "+/-". Click the "+/-" and say thanks Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows] Stopped working1