Alternatives for FileBot?
Are there portable, freeware alternatives for FileBot (which is not working anymore since some days) to rename movies, series?
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence
FileBot is working fine for me.

I just tested it with subtitles and renaming.

Maybe a problem with your network or you are banned from the data collection sites.
Thank you, GregiBoy,

Indeed, at the moment it is working for me either. This message was shown before all the time: http://i.imgur.com/OzDbUbz.png

<<<Maybe a problem with your network or you are banned from the data collection sites.
The IMDB and OFDB and series websites? Why could that happen? And how could I stop being banned?

Many thanks again.
Hey Dirki
I know opensubtitles can ban you if you look for to many subtitles a day I think it lasts 48 hours thats why you should use exclude list or max age when you search for subtitles over and over again.
i have filebot search for subs 3 times a day on all new media but exclude everything older than 20 days pretty much taken out of the wikki at filebot
Hello ztrust,

I did not search for subtitles at all, I use FileBot to rename movies, series. May be there is a ban for using those websites also when searching for too many movies or so.

At the moment FileBot is working. But the FileBot website also was not accessible the last days...and at the moment.

Many thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alternatives for FileBot?0