Start Menu/Submenus Question
I love this skin (Aeon NOX). I also love the fact that I can extensively customize the Start menu and the submenus.

But here is a question:

I have an item I've named WATCH, which I created from a favorite menu (Video Add-ons). I have five submenus underneath: Live TV, Put.io, Netflix, Library (for my NAS video library) and Stream (for all the Video Add-ons).

The problem is that it is a bit counter-intuitive what happens when I click on WATCH: instead of opening a page showing what's in the submenus, it shows only the Video Add-ons (duh, because it's a favorite linked to them). But for users unfamiliar with the GUI, this is weird.

Is there a way to do custom menus, such as WATCH, LISTEN, etc., which will open the contents of the submenus when clicked on?

While I am at it, is there a way to add more than five submenus (in my case I'd want six, ideally, although this is less of a big deal)?
(2012-05-14, 03:33)Zellig Wrote: I love this skin (Aeon NOX). I also love the fact that I can extensively customize the Start menu and the submenus.

But here is a question:

I have an item I've named WATCH, which I created from a favorite menu (Video Add-ons). I have five submenus underneath: Live TV, Put.io, Netflix, Library (for my NAS video library) and Stream (for all the Video Add-ons).

The problem is that it is a bit counter-intuitive what happens when I click on WATCH: instead of opening a page showing what's in the submenus, it shows only the Video Add-ons (duh, because it's a favorite linked to them). But for users unfamiliar with the GUI, this is weird.

Is there a way to do custom menus, such as WATCH, LISTEN, etc., which will open the contents of the submenus when clicked on?

While I am at it, is there a way to add more than five submenus (in my case I'd want six, ideally, although this is less of a big deal)?

easily possible in aeon nox 3.0. choose "custom function" there as item type and type "Down" in the text box. if you don´t use it yet, your installation will automatically update in some days.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks,phil65! Now it's perfect.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Start Menu/Submenus Question0