Plugin Not Working?
Basically, my mum uses this to watch her International shows. Saves me time downloading them and whatnot but recently they've stopped working despite my efforts of trying to fix it.

The plugins are Turkish. DiziPort being the main one.
The problem is, the show/episode is listed however when you go into it the link to watch it isn't there and an error on the bottom right corner pops up. Now I've installed the latest version of XBMC but that didn't do anything. Uninstalled it, also removing user profiles (if that has anything to do with it) but still nothing.

I'm pretty stuck on what to do. I've asked my uncle if he's having any problems on his end but he's able to watch everything we do on his AppleTV. Now I've done the same with my appletv but it doesn't work on that either. So my question is. What can I do to fix it? Is it my internet connection or is it something to do with a specific computer?

Update: I just installed it on my laptop, the exact same Plugin and the exact same thing happens. My Laptops a freshly formatted one as well. So I honestly have no clue whats going on. =(
You need to find the forum thread for the add-on in question and ask there. The developer or users of that add-on may be able to help you.
These site specific add-ons are supported by 3rd party developers, and you'll have to find the forum for that specific add-on. There is a good chance that the web address has changed and the author is no longer available for support. My suggestion is to have a look at a plugin called 'Live Streams' which allows you to create your own streaming links one by one, with the convenience of a plug-in (from the home page in most skins), and from what I've seen there is a community list that is active and users update the list as links go dead.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plugin Not Working?0