Brushed White theme for Aeon Nox 4.1.9 Git
Hey guys,

i installed the git version today because i want to have the colored icon mod.
But i cannot install the Brushed white theme.
I searched the forum about this and i understand that it doesn't come with the git version, and that it has to be compiled manually.
Is there anyone who can provide me with the compiled one so that i can copy it to the theme folder?

Would be great!
never mind guys, found it!
I placed the .xbt file in the Media folder in the Aeon Nox Master folder.
The only thing is what when i select it, the colored icon mod is not working, they are all black.
Ideas anyone?
Hi, to understand better, you are trying to use the Brushed white theme, and the colored icon mod? which color icons are you trying to use with it? I may be able to help Wink
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2013-11-16, 19:35)ShadowTek Wrote: Hi, to understand better, you are trying to use the Brushed white theme, and the colored icon mod? which color icons are you trying to use with it? I may be able to help Wink

Yes that's correct.
I use the colored icons from the post below.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=157923

Really like them, but i also like the Brushed metal white team, so it would be great to have the best of both worlds!Wink

Hop you can help!
Ahh lol, I thought you were talking about one of my icon mods :/
Sure NP, check back in a few...

Update:
Here you go, just overwrite the brushed_white.xbt with this one:
Download
Logo's Made So Far:
(2013-11-16, 21:13)ShadowTek Wrote: Ahh lol, I thought you were talking about one of my icon mods :/
Sure NP, check back in a few...

Update:
Here you go, just overwrite the brushed_white.xbt with this one:
Download

Great! Thanks so much for your efforts!
One little thing though, if i select the theme, with the colors on default, everything is fine.
But when i choose "white" as the color (1 setting below the one to switch the theme), which i have to, or else the text in the menu's is white as well so hard to read, the icons turn black again.
Is there a way to fix this?
I'm not sure, all I did was merge the colored icon mod into the theme, if you can identify the graphic (I assume from the icon mod you wanted) that may be the culprit I can see what can be done, I never really use themes myself so not to sure what all is changed.
Logo's Made So Far:
(2013-11-17, 01:35)ShadowTek Wrote: I'm not sure, all I did was merge the colored icon mod into the theme, if you can identify the graphic (I assume from the icon mod you wanted) that may be the culprit I can see what can be done, I never really use themes myself so not to sure what all is changed.

I have made some screenshots so you can see what i mean.
I quess the problem is the colored icon mod, but i'm not sure.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2213....41.13.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2213....41.31.png

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Brushed White theme for Aeon Nox 4.1.9 Git0