• 10(current)
Aeon Nox 3.0: Movie Extras/Bonus Features - How to add them to your setup.
(2012-12-08, 00:57)Toddcg Wrote: I'm new to the forums...noticed the last post was a few months ago, so I might be dealing with an inactive thread...so my apologies if that's the case! But...I stumbled upon the thread and I'm guessing the method outlined isn't possible under Aeon 4.0 in Frodo.

I can't get the smart playlists to allow for "TV Show" in the rules area. I tried some other methods (Path, etc), but those were unsuccessful - and when I tried selecting "Video Playlists" in the customize menu there were no playlists listed to select.

Thanks for all of your work in this everyone. Trying to determine the best organization for my bonus features is a a big priority for me with regard to my media center. :-)

Yeah this thread is a little dusty, but the methods outlines should still work the same. It does on my install, and I'm using Nox 4. There's a couple more hoops to jump through because playlist support on the home menu is broken right now. But, if you make the playlist a favorite, and then add that as a custom menu, then it will work the same. Or, you can use tagging. Or you can create a custom video node. More options out there now, but this thread's methods still work.

TV show is selected in the Type selector at the top of the gui. Rules are for filtering after the content type is selected.

If you're not seeing playlists that you've already created show up, then you may not have the scripts.favourites installed. Consult your log to see if that's the case.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
I'm on a forum hiatus at the moment, got loads of personal stuff going on. I figure I'll wait until Nox 4.0 is finished, then get up to speed and update this tutorial.
(2012-12-08, 05:59)Deano316 Wrote: I'm on a forum hiatus at the moment, got loads of personal stuff going on. I figure I'll wait until Nox 4.0 is finished, then get up to speed and update this tutorial.

I was wondering where you were Deano! Hadn't seen you around.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-12-08, 06:26)thrak76 Wrote:
(2012-12-08, 05:59)Deano316 Wrote: I'm on a forum hiatus at the moment, got loads of personal stuff going on. I figure I'll wait until Nox 4.0 is finished, then get up to speed and update this tutorial.

I was wondering where you were Deano! Hadn't seen you around.

Like Schwarzenneger..........I'll be back Big Grin
@thrak76

Thanks for the reply! Still having issues with it (related to season folders and recognition of artwork), but I've spent so much time troubleshooting that I think I'll hold off on them for now until everything gets stabilized.

@Deano316

Thanks for all of your work on this. Looking forward to your return!
What@@@@#$$%!&&
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
(2012-06-04, 13:53)Deano316 Wrote: Success!!!! Got season logos to work with a cheeky little cheat. Will do a full guide later today, but if you want to try yourself all your need to do is put a completed tv show folder within a tv show folder. Thanks to ledgerewskie from the forums over at fanart.tv for the inspiration:

Avengers collection-
Season 1- theme.mp3 - fanart - tvshow.nfo - season1-fanart - logo - poster - Iron Man (2008)

The mod to the landscape view isolates the logo, which makes it look pretty cool IMHO. Big thanks to defluo for the help. Here's a pic, will post more later:

Thoughts?

Deano, would you mind making the logos that you have available for download? I see that I have many of the same movies as you and it would of course save a lot of work.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2013-01-24, 04:13)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2012-06-04, 13:53)Deano316 Wrote: Success!!!! Got season logos to work with a cheeky little cheat. Will do a full guide later today, but if you want to try yourself all your need to do is put a completed tv show folder within a tv show folder. Thanks to ledgerewskie from the forums over at fanart.tv for the inspiration:

Avengers collection-
Season 1- theme.mp3 - fanart - tvshow.nfo - season1-fanart - logo - poster - Iron Man (2008)

The mod to the landscape view isolates the logo, which makes it look pretty cool IMHO. Big thanks to defluo for the help. Here's a pic, will post more later:

Thoughts?

Deano, would you mind making the logos that you have available for download? I see that I have many of the same movies as you and it would of course save a lot of work.

use artwork downloader. no need to do it manually.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-01-24, 04:13)CaptainKen Wrote: Deano, would you mind making the logos that you have available for download? I see that I have many of the same movies as you and it would of course save a lot of work.

Everything's available with Artwork Downloader. Or you can go to fanart.tv, choose them and add them to a download queue.

Save who a lot of work? Not Deano.
Thank you Deano and thrak, I'll check out Artwork Downloader.

I'm using Aeon Nox v3.6.2. After reading through this thread I got the impression that for the logo's to appear you had to be in landscape view with a view type of Icon Single Logo, which is how I'm setup. However, the logo's do not show up. What might I be doing wrong?
3.6.2, using XBMC 11.0, the file needs to be named 'logo.png' and stored in the same directory as the movie file. For TV shows, inside the tv folder name(D:\TV\Dexter\logo.png).
Here's what I have.

Does the logo file have to be a specific resolution?
This tutorial is still scheduled for an update, however one industrious individual that goes by the name brentosmith has created an add-on which allows you to add extras to movies and tv shows. All the info can be found here:

https://github.com/brentosmith/xbmc-dvde.../README.md

And here's a link to the repo which contains the add-on:

https://github.com/brentosmith/xbmc-addo...addons.zip

[/quote]

It's not quite as flashy as my method, but it is easier to setup and does currently have music for the movies extras Big Grin It's going to be added to Nox in the very near future so everyone can enjoy this excellent piece of work.

Kudos goes to brentosmith for his work Cool
(2013-03-08, 22:43)Deano316 Wrote: This tutorial is still scheduled for an update, however one industrious individual that goes by the name brentosmith has created an add-on which allows you to add extras to movies and tv shows. All the info can be found here:

https://github.com/brentosmith/xbmc-dvde.../README.md

And here's a link to the repo which contains the add-on:

https://github.com/brentosmith/xbmc-addo...addons.zip

It's not quite as flashy as my method, but it is easier to setup and does currently have music for the movies extras Big Grin It's going to be added to Nox in the very near future so everyone can enjoy this excellent piece of work.

Kudos goes to brentosmith for his work Cool
[/quote]

Wow, very cool! Thanks for the heads up!
(2013-01-24, 06:36)CaptainKen Wrote: Here's what I have.
[img]http://www.captainken.us/files/xbmc/batman_no_logo.png[/img

[img]http://www.captainken.us/files/xbmc/batman_no_logo2.jpg[/img

Does the logo file have to be a specific resolution?

I'm having the same problem as you, can't get the logo to show.
Anyone with some tips?
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 3.0: Movie Extras/Bonus Features - How to add them to your setup.2