• 9(current)
Aeon Nox 3.0: Movie Extras/Bonus Features - How to add them to your setup.
(2012-06-23, 17:13)defluo Wrote: haha I did indeed. I forgot about it. Should I assume you'd like me to try and update my code?

Do you think the other edits, for one click trailers, IMDB rating flag and lowering the fade, will still work if applied as is?
I've not tried them yet. I'll give them a go this morning

EDIT - one click trailer and fade should be the same. The IMDB logo. I'm not sure which code you used to achieve it. I just saved your file and edited line 285
TV LG 50PJ350 50 inch HDTV
Receiver Sony STRDH520 7.1
HTPC 1 Custom built 8GB RAM 64GB SSD 250GB SATA Win 8 x64, VRC 1100 remote, AMBX lighting HTPC 2 TV LG 32LK330U 32 inch HDTV HTPC Raspberry Pi 2 OpenELEC
Server HP Microserver Gen 8 10GB RAM, 10.25TB total storage, Sickbeard, SABnzbd+, CouchPotato
Kodi Jarvis, Aeon MQ 6
(2012-06-23, 17:13)defluo Wrote: haha I did indeed. I forgot about it. Should I assume you'd like me to try and update my code?

EDIT replace 189-210 with this

Code:
<itemlayout width="115" height="450" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(landscapeonelogo) + Container.Content(movies)]">
        </itemlayout>
        <focusedlayout width="1920" height="450" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(landscapeonelogo) + Container.Content(movies)]">
            <control type="group">
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>830</posx>
                    <posy>78</posy>
                    <width>450</width>
                    <height>300</height>
                    <aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
                    <texture fallback="fallback.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,logo.png]</texture>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>830</posx>
                    <posy>372</posy>
                    <width>450</width>
                    <height>300</height>
                    <aspectratio aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>
                    <texture flipy="true" fallback="fallback.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,logo.png]</texture>
                    <animation effect="fade" start="10" end="10" time="200" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                </control>
            </control>
        </focusedlayout>
    <itemlayout width="525" height="450" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(landscapeonelogo) + Container.Content(tvshows)]">
            <control type="image">
                <posx>38</posx>
                <posy>178</posy>
                <width>420</width>
                <height>164</height>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <posx>38</posx>
                <posy>345</posy>
                <width>420</width>
                <height>164</height>
                <texture flipy="true" fallback="fallback.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,logo.png]</texture>
                <animation effect="fade" start="10" end="10" time="200" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
            </control>
        </itemlayout>
        <focusedlayout width="525" height="450" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(landscapeonelogo) + Container.Content(tvshows)]">
            <control type="group">
                <animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="100" end="122" time="600" tween="back" easing="out" reversible="false">Focus</animation>
                <animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="122" end="100" time="200" tween="back" easing="out" reversible="false">UnFocus</animation>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>52</posx>
                    <posy>178</posy>
                    <width>390</width>
                    <height>164</height>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>52</posx>
                    <posy>345</posy>
                    <width>390</width>
                    <height>164</height>
                </control>
            </control>
        </focusedlayout>

Thanks defluo! I'm on a little vacation and away from my HTPC, but I'm sure the updated code works fine, and I'll apply it when i'm back at home.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Unfortunately, I'm not getting very far with my script. I haven't been able to figure out how to determine which TV Shows are linked to a movie. I've posted a request for help in the dev forums, but I have a feeling there isn't actually a way to get the information.

I'm going to keep thinking about this. Hopefully I will figure out some cheat to get this to work.
(2012-06-24, 16:49)thrak76 Wrote:

EDIT replace 189-210 with this

Code:
<itemlayout width="115" height="450" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(landscapeonelogo) + Container.Content(movies)]">
        </itemlayout>
        <focusedlayout width="1920" height="450" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(landscapeonelogo) + Container.Content(movies)]">
            <control type="group">
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>830</posx>
                    <posy>78</posy>
                    <width>450</width>
                    <height>300</height>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>830</posx>
                    <posy>372</posy>
                    <width>450</width>
                    <height>300</height>
                </control>
            </control>
        </focusedlayout>
    <itemlayout width="525" height="450" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(landscapeonelogo) + Container.Content(tvshows)]">
            <control type="image">
                <posx>38</posx>
                <posy>178</posy>
                <width>420</width>
                <height>164</height>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <posx>38</posx>
                <posy>345</posy>
                <width>420</width>
                <height>164</height>
            </control>
        </itemlayout>
        <focusedlayout width="525" height="450" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(landscapeonelogo) + Container.Content(tvshows)]">
            <control type="group">
                <animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="100" end="122" time="600" tween="back" easing="out" reversible="false">Focus</animation>
                <animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="122" end="100" time="200" tween="back" easing="out" reversible="false">UnFocus</animation>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>52</posx>
                    <posy>178</posy>
                    <width>390</width>
                    <height>164</height>
                </control>
                <control type="image">
                    <posx>52</posx>
                    <posy>345</posy>
                    <width>390</width>
                    <height>164</height>
                </control>
            </control>
        </focusedlayout>

Thanks defluo! I'm on a little vacation and away from my HTPC, but I'm sure the updated code works fine, and I'll apply it when i'm back at home.

I just got around to using the git skin, and dug into the landscape.xml. It doesn't look like the lines you want replaced are the correct ones. Line 189 is referencing the clearart.png... a little further down is where the .xml starts referring to "landscapeonelogo".

I don't want to go modifying the .xml (because I'm sure I'd break something). Could I implore you to update the code in regard to the git skin, and with only Content type Movies affected?

TIA!!

EDIT -

Would i not break something by just removing "ContentType tvshow" (or whatever it says in the .xml) from the area where landscapeonelogo is referenced?
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
The code is fine. Based on the git I downloaded at 3pm yesterday you need to replace 149-179 instead
TV LG 50PJ350 50 inch HDTV
Receiver Sony STRDH520 7.1
HTPC 1 Custom built 8GB RAM 64GB SSD 250GB SATA Win 8 x64, VRC 1100 remote, AMBX lighting HTPC 2 TV LG 32LK330U 32 inch HDTV HTPC Raspberry Pi 2 OpenELEC
Server HP Microserver Gen 8 10GB RAM, 10.25TB total storage, Sickbeard, SABnzbd+, CouchPotato
Kodi Jarvis, Aeon MQ 6
Nice job defluo. Works great!
The way I have mine set up now is...
Movie Title (Folder). In the folder I have the movie along with nfo, fanart, etc. In that folder I have a folder called "extras". In that folder I have all the extras of that movie along with a screenshot of each file, and an nfo for each extra. They are all set up as movie sets. Every extra has the word "extras" as a genre. Took me a very long time to set this up. If there would be a way to link this to the movie itself while browsing that would be perfect. Say you are browsing through movies and you stop to look at the info for one that has some bonus features. Next to trailer, genre, etc there could be a link that says "extras" and that would take you to all the extras kind of like a movie set.
Yep, i think many of us were thinking along those same lines (next to trailer, a link for Extras), and there are a few posts discussing that.

Creating a set for all the extras is a nice way to keep it "self-contained", but doesn't work for me because a movie can only be in one set a time. So i can't have an "Alien (1979)" -and all it's extras- set, and also an "Alien Anthology" set.
One question, my structure is this:

movie

if I wanted to implement it with the logo and cdart I can get it?

I do not want to create folders, but use individual files.

Thanks in advance
You must have each movie in it's own folder. Correct naming for the movie art you want is:

disc.png
logo.png

Don't include <movie>. The rest you listed are fine (.tbn, fanart, etc.).
(2012-09-05, 09:17)jz1276 Wrote: The way I have mine set up now is...
Movie Title (Folder). In the folder I have the movie along with nfo, fanart, etc. In that folder I have a folder called "extras". In that folder I have all the extras of that movie along with a screenshot of each file, and an nfo for each extra. They are all set up as movie sets. Every extra has the word "extras" as a genre. Took me a very long time to set this up. If there would be a way to link this to the movie itself while browsing that would be perfect. Say you are browsing through movies and you stop to look at the info for one that has some bonus features. Next to trailer, genre, etc there could be a link that says "extras" and that would take you to all the extras kind of like a movie set.

Glad that works for you bro. With extras at the moment it's a case of finding something that works for you. Some people don't want all the bells n' whistles of my solution, maybe yours is more suited to them. I'm sure at some point in the future a solution will be implemented into xbmc itself. Big Grin

Which reminds me, I need to update the pictures in this thread....
Just an update on my work to get an "extras" link to jump to directly to a movie's bonus content (and back again). Unfortunately, the XBMC API doesn't expose the information I need (as far as I can tell). There is no way to get a list of movies associated with a serires, or vice versa. Until that info is available, I'm not sure there's anything that can be done.

I did make a post asking if I was missing something, but got no replies.
(2012-09-05, 19:17)kaburke Wrote: Just an update on my work to get an "extras" link to jump to directly to a movie's bonus content (and back again). Unfortunately, the XBMC API doesn't expose the information I need (as far as I can tell). There is no way to get a list of movies associated with a serires, or vice versa. Until that info is available, I'm not sure there's anything that can be done.

I did make a post asking if I was missing something, but got no replies.

I was wondering how you were getting on Huh I'm sure with a future iteration of XBMC there will be a feature added that we can use to get that working. Great work anyway bro Wink
I'm new to the forums...noticed the last post was a few months ago, so I might be dealing with an inactive thread...so my apologies if that's the case! But...I stumbled upon the thread and I'm guessing the method outlined isn't possible under Aeon 4.0 in Frodo.

I can't get the smart playlists to allow for "TV Show" in the rules area. I tried some other methods (Path, etc), but those were unsuccessful - and when I tried selecting "Video Playlists" in the customize menu there were no playlists listed to select.

Thanks for all of your work in this everyone. Trying to determine the best organization for my bonus features is a a big priority for me with regard to my media center. :-)
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 3.0: Movie Extras/Bonus Features - How to add them to your setup.2