• 7(current)
[REQUEST] 2012 London Olympics
AddonScriptorDE: Awesome, it works very well. I do get some errors complaining that the proxy can not connect because the ports are busy, you should add some code to check whether the proxy is already running.
(2012-08-01, 22:12)qurben Wrote: AddonScriptorDE: Awesome, it works very well. I do get some errors complaining that the proxy can not connect because the ports are busy, you should add some code to check whether the proxy is already running.
My fault... I checked for the proxy with:
Code:
try:
  getUrl("http://127.0.0.1:64653/version")
  proxyIsRunning=True
except:
  proxyIsRunning=False
but I did this check before defining getUrl(): So proxyIsRunning always was set as "False"...
It's fixed now...
(2012-08-01, 21:43)dlake02 Wrote: predakanga - I've just discovered that VLC DOES support named pipes, so I modified my code to use VLC as an external player and then your named pipes config.

Now, there is something wrong with the named pipes implementation - the named pipe is created, but the "open" command in WriteFlvFile errors.

Do you have a working named-pipes solution on Windows ?

Thanks

D

Who cares about windows, release it anyway Big Grin Joke aside, if I understood right predakanga's code should work on linux in theory it just got some messed up captions? Are you planning to update your git code predakanga?
@AddonScriptorDE how to enter the proxy address for your add on??
(2012-08-01, 22:12)qurben Wrote: AddonScriptorDE: Awesome, it works very well. I do get some errors complaining that the proxy can not connect because the ports are busy, you should add some code to check whether the proxy is already running.
I didn't see proxy setting in this add on ?
The proxy qurben is talking about is actually an internal one to make the Akamai streams work properly. There is no proxy for the enduser in the eurovision addon.
Is it also possible with this proxy to watch hulu streams outside the US?
it isn't that kind of proxy. It is only for a specific type of streaming that some providers have started using.

It doesn't bypass any restrictions from geo-checks. It just calculates the correct token to allow you to continue streaming. This required re-serving the data over a local http server because we needed to parse data from the video.
@BlueCop Thanks for your answer.
predakanga

I've made some progress on the named pipe and discovered that mplayer DOES support named pipes on Windows.

So I first do this:

Quote:flv = win32pipe.CreateNamedPipe(r'\\.\pipe\bbcsport.flv', win32pipe.PIPE_ACCESS_DUPLEX, win32pipe.PIPE_TYPE_BYTE | win32pipe.PIPE_READMODE_BYTE | win32pipe.PIPE_WAIT, 50, 4096, 4096, 10000, None)
win32pipe.ConnectNamedPipe(flv, None)

Then I write to flv:

Quote:win32file.WriteFile(flv, flvHeader)

And then write the data:

Quote:win32file.WriteFile(flv, flvData)

I connect mplayer to the pipe:

Quote:mplayer \\.\pipe\bbcsport.flv

Problem. MPlayer starts; at least it says "FLV File Detected" which means it sees the FLVHeader, but it doesn't get any further than that, even though the download script is still writing to the named pipe.

I am thinking that win32file.WriteFile may be the wrong mode, but it is the only way I can see of writing to the named pipe ?

Do you have any ideas !

D
(2012-08-01, 19:11)rflores2323 Wrote: nothing for usa yetHuh

Sports Devil is a great alternative.... Undecided

the firstsports.eu should be working.

there are plenty of options out there. i'm in the USA also.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2012-08-01, 17:48)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: BlueCop got the live feeds working, thanks! I included his Akamai Streaming Proxy, so this version should work out of the box.
12 Livefeeds + 1 Newsfeed, 47 LiveTV Channels, Live HD Events and all past events on demand.

The content is available in these countries! When your region is blocked you see an empty list.

Have fun watching the Olympics 2012 Smile
Download v0.0.4

Thank you very much!
not working. empty list. in the usa
(2012-08-04, 17:45)Astro2004 Wrote: not working. empty list. in the usa
(2012-08-01, 17:48)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: BlueCop got the live feeds working, thanks! I included his Akamai Streaming Proxy, so this version should work out of the box.
12 Livefeeds + 1 Newsfeed, 47 LiveTV Channels, Live HD Events and all past events on demand.

The content is available in these countries! When your region is blocked you see an empty list.

Download v0.0.4
Just want to drop in to say thanks to ASDE for another great addon and to BlueCop for getting this proxy thingy to work!

Good job guys Smile

Download v0.0.4

Hi,

Can you please help me to get the proxy for hulu. I will appreciate to do that

Thank you

If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] 2012 London Olympics 0