Cinevania
I am trying to back up my Underworld: Awakening 3D blu ray and DVD Fab (the only program that rips 3D afaik) is saying that it has Cinevania protection and it may not play on Playstations. I figured no big deal so I ripped it anyways. I end up with a 0 byte file. I also tried the DVD Fab beta that let's you copy a 3D disc and copied it to desktop and then used DVD Fab to make the main movie into a 3D device file. That worked but the movie was in 2D. Any suggestions?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Cinavia has nothing to do with it.

Cinavia is a series of inaudible echos with certain delay. It cannot be got rid of even when the film is recorded on handheld camera.

Happily (for people legitimately backing up their collection for Cinavia to work you need a sound file with Cinavia and software that can detect Cinavia - which XBMC doesn't.

I thought MakeMKV rips 3D films also (as they are just files that are twice as wide?)

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinevania0