Some TV shows and movies won't cooperate :(
Hi. I'm going through my Xbmc library and I've found some TV shows and movies that simply won't orginize the way I wan't them to. One problems are some films which displays as 8-10 films (as if I had loads of copies). One example is 12 angry men (1957). It is neatly put in a folder called "12 Angry Men", inside you find a VIDEO_TS folder and a AUDIO_TS folder where all the movie files are found within the VIDEO_TS folder. This formatting is what I've used on all my movies, but some of them seems to just fail Sad

I also have a problem with some TV shows like the Office US season 7. It has for some reason given me 6 links of the same episode (the last one) with a "(1)" in paranthesis. The episode is in a "Season 7" folder and called "The.Office.S07E25.HDTV.XviD-LOL.[VTV]" so I don't know why it's doing it like this. I have loads of different series, but this is the only episode I've seen this happen to.

A third problem is with the series "The Real Hustle". I have three season (season1, 5 and 8), but the episodes within season 8 and season 1 are all dublicated one time each. There are no copies within the folder and the naming format is the same as all my other shows so I don't know what's going on Sad

I would also like to know if it's possible to have a tv series sub folder. I have categories like "Documentaries" and "Anime" that I don't wan't thrown in along with the rest of my shows. Is it possible to have a seperate folder for these two?
Grab a Debug Log while refreshing the problematic files (from video information). That will give you clues.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

The link you gave me sais that the location of the xbmc.log file is under "%appdata%". The only appdata folder I found was under users/username, but this does not contain a "xbmc" sub folder. I also tried searching for the xbmc.log file, but with no results.
type %appdata% into the URL bar in explorer.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some TV shows and movies won't cooperate :(0