deleted show keeps getting added to library (smb)
Hi guys,

I recently deleted the folder for Terra Nova, but every time I do a library update, it keeps getting added back to library even though the folder no longer exists and I keep removing it from the library. At first I thought it was a caching issue, but I restarted both the unraid and the xbmc boxes and the problem still persists.

Any ideas??

I am using xbmc eden on win 7 and my media library is on unraid and shared through smb and my library is mysql

Here's the log: http://pastebin.com/372SKa3Y

Thanks
It's likely in your database with content set on it. Check the path table in your database. Delete the path from the database then clean the library.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks.

At first, I had no idea what you were talking about. But once I went in with mysql workbench, I can see that the content is set on every single individual TV Show folder.

My structure is: smb://tower/TV Shows/Terra Nova

and content on Terra Nova was set as tvshows. So basically every TV show folder acts like a separate source that was added to the database.

The fact that I can't just delete the folder and remove the show once from the library does not work is clearly a bug, but is the content settings for tv shows how it was intended? I am just curious. Because for movies, the content is only set on the main "movies" folder, but not on individual movie folders.

Thanks
Content should only hit the path table if you actually set content on each of those folders. At least, I can't reproduce a case where it happens without me specifically doing it.

Can you reproduce this (once you've removed content, ofcourse)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Actually all I did was to add smb://tower/TV Shows path to the sources and set content as tv. That's all really.

I did import the library items from nfo files, I am not sure if they had anything to do with that. (Before eden, I had all my media on local drives and used the sqlite db. So I exported to separate files before switching to eden and mysql)

Did you want me to wipe the database clean and reimport the tv shows to see the behavior?

I have to figure out how to backup and restore mysql dbs on unraid first. I have very little experience with that.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
deleted show keeps getting added to library (smb)0