Recordings browsing : add a "Group by name" option
I use Tvheadend and XBMC quite intensively: I record about 20 programs per day and keep one month of recordings, meaning that I always have about 600 recordings to display.

Some of them are "autorecs" and have the same name. For the daily shows, this can represent a lot of individual files. I would like to see a "Group by name" option. This option already exists in the "Videos" module within XBMC. By the way, couldn't the recordings browsing have the same interface as the "Videos" browsing?

I am currently using XBMC version 12.0~git20121104.1440-576eef2.
(2012-11-12, 18:11)spontex Wrote: I use Tvheadend and XBMC quite intensively: I record about 20 programs per day and keep one month of recordings, meaning that I always have about 600 recordings to display.

Some of them are "autorecs" and have the same name. For the daily shows, this can represent a lot of individual files. I would like to see a "Group by name" option. This option already exists in the "Videos" module within XBMC. By the way, couldn't the recordings browsing have the same interface as the "Videos" browsing?

I am currently using XBMC version 12.0~git20121104.1440-576eef2.

This is already possible if the PVR addon supports it. Which one are you using?
VU+ / Enigma2 PVR Client: Documentation | Development | Discussion
I am using the Tvheadend connector embedded inside XBMC Frodo.
More precisely, I use the xbmc-xvba PPA.
Does this feature exist in another PVR branch or in another PVR connector?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recordings browsing : add a "Group by name" option0