tvheadend adapter weight
How do you change the priority of the adapters?

I have a DVB-T for freeview which gets HD channels FTA
I have added a DVB-S/S2 but it only delivers SD version of the FTA channels (due to no HD access ticket)

If i select channel 1 i want xbmc to use the DVB-T over the DVB-S so i get the HD version via terrestial and not the SD version via Satalite

Code:
subscribing on "TV ONE", weight: 150, adapter: "Sundtek DVB-T (0/0)", network: "Freeview

Is it possible to change the adapter weighting?
I'm using tvheadend from git...2 days old...
(2012-05-15, 07:35)redstorm Wrote: How do you change the priority of the adapters?

I have a DVB-T for freeview which gets HD channels FTA
I have added a DVB-S/S2 but it only delivers SD version of the FTA channels (due to no HD access ticket)

If i select channel 1 i want xbmc to use the DVB-T over the DVB-S so i get the HD version via terrestial and not the SD version via Satalite

Code:
subscribing on "TV ONE", weight: 150, adapter: "Sundtek DVB-T (0/0)", network: "Freeview

Is it possible to change the adapter weighting?
I'm using tvheadend from git...2 days old...

I use a patch for this one, it allow you add a distance to each adapter so it check that closest first. I use it for another reason, if its a FTA channel I want it to always use the DVB-T one and not use a subscription of the DVB-S2 card.

I will try look it out.
Is this the patch you mentioned, sounds like it will do what i want...

Adapter priority patch
Applied the patch above last night and everything works perfectly, assigned the DVB-S a weight of 50 and the DVB-T a weight of 0 and tested the channels that are available in HD via the DVB-T and SD via the DVB-S and the DVB-T HD channel was selected. Exactly what i wanted.
(2012-05-24, 22:26)redstorm Wrote: Applied the patch above last night and everything works perfectly, assigned the DVB-S a weight of 50 and the DVB-T a weight of 0 and tested the channels that are available in HD via the DVB-T and SD via the DVB-S and the DVB-T HD channel was selected. Exactly what i wanted.

Great, yes this is one I use...
Hi,
This discussion and patch look to be exactly what I need to customize the Live TV priority (Tvheadend demand).
They will allow to define the priority between Live TV and Recordings: I would like the Live TV to be allowed to stop current recordings but some users would rather never break any recording.

Are there any plans to integrate this Live TV priority feature inside the XBMC Tvheadend connector settings?
Another interesting feature would be a popup windows asking "Do you want to stop one of these recordings", showing the (groups of) programs currently being recorded on each tuner.
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tvheadend adapter weight0