PVR functionalities not in XBMC Frodo?
Thanks!
@ dushmaniac: Congratulations and thanks for your amazing work!
@ dushmaniac: Congratulations and thanks for your amazing work!

+1 Smile
@ dushmaniac ... nothing left to say ... :-)
(2012-09-05, 12:47)sronx Wrote: @ dushmaniac: Congratulations and thanks for your amazing work!

+1
(2012-09-05, 19:31)avjui Wrote:
(2012-09-05, 12:47)sronx Wrote: @ dushmaniac: Congratulations and thanks for your amazing work!

+1

+1
thanks! and also grats to the devs who worked on this before me, alwinus and alcoheca!
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
CONGRATS on this extremely important milestone! We've been waiting years for this one. Thanks so much!
For the tvheadend addon. Can I just copy the Addon from the Eden PVR build and use this for the Nightly?
no you can't. https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc-pvr-ad...ter/README describes how you can build add-ons using the new api
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Great news! Thank you!
(2012-09-05, 21:12)yallah Wrote:
(2012-09-05, 19:31)avjui Wrote:

+1

+1

+1
"Live to Win!"
www.stevenohare.com - Personal Blog
www.oharesites.com - Domain Names, Web Hosting, Email Hosting and more

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR functionalities not in XBMC Frodo?0