Possible Confluence issue on post-Eden nightly
iPad2 5.0.1 build 9A405
XBMC Build 12.0 Alpha Git 20120506
Install Method: dpkg per the wiki
FULL Debug Log: http://pastebin.com/tDKXW2yF
Skin: Confluence

If I click Videos and then click any of my sources, or Playlists, Video Add-Ons etc, the Confluence View Options and Misc Options dialog that's usually hiding over on the left opens up. Further navigation has the same effect (i.e. the view options appears).

I've tried uninstalling xbmc from cydia and re-installing. The problem isn't present in Eden. Re-installing the nightly has the same issue. The issue isn't present in the nightly when using other skins (e.g. Touched).

thanks
AFTV Stick 4K
AFTV (Gen 1)
I see it too on my iPhone. Probably just a minor oversight, as Confluence is getting some fresh updates for pre-v12.
Could also be my gesture updates. On touch up i fire a mouse move event with illegal coordinates (-1, -1) to get the current control deselected. Maybe this somehow triggers the sliding window because it thinks we moved to the very left of the sceren. Will try to remember to have a look today after work...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks guys.

Unfortunately I still see this behaviour in latest nightly:
XBMC Build 12.0 Alpha Git 20120513

cheers
Paul
AFTV Stick 4K
AFTV (Gen 1)
(2012-05-08, 09:38)Memphiz Wrote: Could also be my gesture updates. On touch up i fire a mouse move event with illegal coordinates (-1, -1) to get the current control deselected. Maybe this somehow triggers the sliding window because it thinks we moved to the very left of the sceren. Will try to remember to have a look today after work...
They are not really illegal because stuff can be off the screen if your going to do it that way I would suggest making something more outrageous like -1000000 because me guess would be thats exactly whats causing the issue because there is a button off the screen there

Jezz_X i think -1000000 wouldn't solve it either because its the move over your button which triggers the side slide i guess. We have to implement a mechanism to allow us to unfocus all controls without triggering any events - thats the only real solution to this.

@frumpy_uk this is a bit more difficult to fix but i will try to get something up for the next merge window in june. So no need to try it with nightlys until i give the "fixed it" in this thread.

AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible Confluence issue on post-Eden nightly0