[xbmc:master] Texture (poster/fanart) loading way too slow
(2012-05-23, 09:19)vicbitter Wrote: For example, I use Neon and view my Movies using the "showcase" view which wraps the library around. So on first view you end up with the first half of the thumbs missing (for a couple of seconds) whilst it loads.

That is exactly what happens with mine. In that view the library wraps around, so when i first go to it the last 5/10 thumbs (so its the last 5/10 of the library) take a while to load.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KbJQMhQymo

How is this compared to others? Used vicbitters openelec with a thumbnail patch from yesterday. My openelec machine is a Asus eee 1012p Ion 2. Is this how fast it loads at this stage in the development, or is it something "wrong" with my setup?
@hefla: I have several changes in line that may address that - in particular there's a slow database update that you'll be hitting there no doubt.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2012-05-26, 01:34)jmarshall Wrote: @hefla: I have several changes in line that may address that - in particular there's a slow database update that you'll be hitting there no doubt.

Just tested your new patches combined with the previous patches and everything is working great (no lag, etc). Nod The only outstanding issue is on initial load of the library as described in my earlier post.

Thanks again!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[xbmc:master] Texture (poster/fanart) loading way too slow0