eventghost help with vista mce remote
just trying to set up my vista mce remote with eventghost http://www.mythtv.org/w/images/thumb/f/f...rc1100.jpg .This remote works brilliant out of the box and xbmc works very well, i just need to modify 1 or 2 buttons for when i'm on windows 7 desktop.all i want to do is change the green start button to open xbmc.i,ve used the mce vista/7 plugin and alternatemceir service but get no logs.dont think this works.i also used the keyboard plugin and get logs and managed to get the the start button doing what i wanted but then i cant control xbmc anymore.any body know how to change this 1 button and leave all other settings the same
You'll get much more, and very specific, help if you on the EventGhost forum itself. What you are asking is easy to setup - all you need to do is add that IR command to the one you want in the appropriate EG plugin. But, if you are not getting EG to log the IR command - that needs to be solved first.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
i managed to figure it out already.much happier now and it makes xbmc alot quicker to use.thanks for the reply.if anybodys wondering what i did i used the keyboard plugin and xbmc plugin, then added macro then dragged the keypress in the logs over to the macro.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
eventghost help with vista mce remote0