Video bookmarks & stacking...
Thumbs Up 
i have a feature request that would definitely help me, and maybe many others...

i like to use 'stacking' with my videos.

when i do this i may have a tv series that has 12 separate shows that stack into one listing, then it has, of course, 12 little cds that appear when i select to watch.

now, this causes a problem when i have created a bookmark and then trying to resume that show. you must now know what show # you were on which is not appearant if you are watching several consuctive shows.

so here's my suggestion...
it would be great if the we could have a function (button) on the left menu in videos that when chosen would display a pop-up menu listing all our bookmarks and allow us to choose one, thus resuming playback.

thoughts?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
doesn't white -> resume video do this?

it starts where you left off, within the last part of the set you played.

only time it won't work is in the case of where you stop watching exactly at the end of an episode.

that was the intention, at least.

cheers,
jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

i'd love a way to see a list of all bookmarked videos (sorted by reverse chronological order of course). sometimes i'm in the middle of 4 or 5 different things (have a young baby who constantly interrupts!Wink and it would be great to be able to just pick from a convenient list.

is that info retrievable through python? i could try writing a script to do this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video bookmarks & stacking...0