OS X Music Artwork
Hello there, I am loving this skin, thank you so so much. One thing If I may ask, when displaying Music artwork it seems to cut a lot of the image out (missing edges of the artist picture) is it meant to be like this? all my album covert art is in 600 x600

many thanks Richard
Hey

Can I have a screenie of that problem, please?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Question 
here we go,

hope this helps, as you can see looks very cropped, all music images are normally 600 x 600, and this is for sure not the case as these pictures are not even square, the movies are 667 x 1000 and again the same problem. hope this helps you. and many many thanks again!
(2012-05-18, 16:56)The Session Wrote: here we go,

hope this helps, as you can see looks very cropped, all music images are normally 600 x 600, and this is for sure not the case as these pictures are not even square, the movies are 667 x 1000 and again the same problem. hope this helps you. and many many thanks again!

Heh, what resolution are you using?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

hello, many thanks for the reply! 1920 x1200 (iMac Screen)
Is this the reason you think?
many thanks as always..Big Grin
(2012-05-19, 20:18)The Session Wrote: hello, many thanks for the reply! 1920 x1200 (iMac Screen)
Is this the reason you think?
many thanks as always..Big Grin

I believe it is. Set your screen to 1920x1080 and check again (you may need to switch to windowed mode instead of full screen).
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Artwork0