Feature Request.
I used aeon nox 3.0 beta (an early featureless commit that was fast and stable on atv2) until i used Welo and one main feature that i think would fit Welo very well are the landscape thumbs in tv not just episoded thumbs. but season thumbs as well would would fit the skin.

I also think you need a dedicated feature request thread.
(2012-05-16, 13:31)three80 Wrote: I used aeon nox 3.0 beta (an early featureless commit that was fast and stable on atv2) until i used Welo and one main feature that i think would fit Welo very well are the landscape thumbs in tv not just episoded thumbs. but season thumbs as well would would fit the skin.

I also think you need a dedicated feature request thread.

I'm gonna hold back on feature requests for a little while until the skin matures a little more. Clear some bugs, etc.

I've got that viewtype on the to-do list already!! Wink

Cheers!
Right on for the landscape, would look sexy with this skin.

Don't blame ya, I been following this one for a while, most complete "first go" of a skin ive come across.

*Edited - moved to bug thread*
would it be possible to add a few more banner icon views like the banner/fan art view used in metropolis?
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Awesome skin! I know you said you're going to work out some bugs before you tackle new features. But is CDArt support on your down the road do-to list?
(2012-07-06, 09:59)quebert Wrote: Awesome skin! I know you said you're going to work out some bugs before you tackle new features. But is CDArt support on your down the road do-to list?

Hi quebert,

It's on my list to look at, however not sure how it will fit in with Welo's design. I'll get round to checking it out one day!

Cheers Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature Request.0