Reduce number of posters shown for a movie
I have just successfully migrated my data to my NAS, and life is almost groovy! One is that I have having is that when I look at the library, I get multiple posters when the movie directory has multiple files in the directory (for instance, "movie.cd1.avi movie.cd2.avi" in the directory of movie). I do love the fact that assuming that the files are in the right order, it automatically plays a movie consecutively. But is there anyway to get only one poster for a movie, regardless of the number of files that are in the directory?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=File_stacking
also make sure you´re using library mode.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
I am in library mode. I switched back to Confluence to see what was going on. Under Confluence, when I first look at the Library menu, it say flatten is unlit, and I can't click on Stack. Once I activate flatten, then I can activate Stacked. When I look at the posters, there are still double and if I take a look at the Library options, Flatten is unlit, and although I click on Stack, the posters remain the same, and looking at the library menu, Stack is unlit as well as Flatten.

I added the generic entry in advancedsetting.xml, but seemingly with no effect:

kcc@attitude:~/.xbmc/userdata$ cat advancedsettings.xml
<advancedsettings>
<moviestacking>
<!-- <cd/dvd/part/pt/disk/disc/d> <0-N> -->
<regexp>(.*?)([ _.-]*(?:cd|dvd|p(?:ar)?t|dis[ck]|d)[ _.-]*[0-9]+)(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</regexp>
<!-- <cd/dvd/part/pt/disk/disc/d> <a-d> -->
<regexp>(.*?)([ _.-]*(?:cd|dvd|p(?:ar)?t|dis[ck]|d)[ _.-]*[a-d])(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</regexp>
<!-- movienamea-xvid.avi, movienameb-xvid.avi -->
<regexp>(.*?)([ ._-]*[a-d])(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</regexp>
</moviestacking>
</advancedsettings>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reduce number of posters shown for a movie0