newbie help
please please lease can somebody tell me the addons/reps woth adding to get full benifit of xmbc
i want somewere for the lastest movies out now and in cinema pref to be in hd
catup tv
sports
and what ever else worth adding
i am from the uk if that helps
All the add-ons have merit and each must be considered on an individual case one by one.... there is 100's but it's a worth while journey. XBMC is primarily a media manager and player, the streaming video of some plug-ins is an attribute that individual authors/coders have given. I suggest you read the forum policy on some of the add-ons http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=119117
(2012-05-17, 16:50)PatK Wrote: All the add-ons have merit and each must be considered on an individual case one by one.... there is 100's but it's a worth while journey. XBMC is primarily a media manager and player, the streaming video of some plug-ins is an attribute that individual authors/coders have given. I suggest you read the forum policy on some of the add-ons http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=119117

ok thanks i seem to have mastered it now please can you help me on another issuie
i am trying to watch a movie but there is only sound and no image
but then i scroll back threw my menus and the video is playin gin the background but behind my menus
how can i set xmbc up so i am able to view his video with out the menues in the way
i try select full screen but it doesnt work
Sounds like you've reverted a page or two..(before exiting the video, you need to stop it with the OSD, or it will continue to play) when it's playing in the background getting the left menu slide out active will reveal the 'player' at which point you can use the full screen option or quit.
(2012-05-18, 01:31)PatK Wrote: Sounds like you've reverted a page or two..(before exiting the video, you need to stop it with the OSD, or it will continue to play) when it's playing in the background getting the left menu slide out active will reveal the 'player' at which point you can use the full screen option or quit.

i am a newbie remember you have completly cofused me there
if i am right what your trying to tell me that ti need to stop the movie in the menu bar on the left and press full screen from there then it this also does not work i have also tried pressing tab but the video still wants to playbehind my menus
Sorry for that... the OSD is short for On Screen Display, so when watching a video the control panel that slides into view. If you exit the video by going one level up without shutting down, it continues to play in the background. You can re-enter the movie, or bring the player control window back with a menu that slides from the left of the screen. Check the wiki (link at the page top) for some of the keyboard controls, and a have a peek on YouTube for XBMC videos to see how others are using it.
i have looked at pressed all the keyboared shortcuts to try and solve my mater but its stil playing in background ;(
Go back to the default skin confluence, using the mouse & keyboard... navigate and play from that position. If you still continue to have issues... I suggest you read this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=42708 and post a link to your pastebin.com here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
newbie help0