New PVR build with new AE and new VDPAU interface from FernetMenta?
Hi Dushmaniac,

Could you make a new pvr build available that includes the new AE and the new VDPAU interface from FernetMenta?
That would really be great!!

Thanks
It would indeed be really great - but I bet your best bet is over @ Openelec forums for something like this....
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
I doubt there will be any before PVR gets ported to Frodo.
Seems AE engine is only available in Frodo builds...

Dan
right - there won't be any until PVR get's merged into Frodo. But for that to happen, the API refactoring needs to be finished and tested on all platforms (again) first.
I'm not going to provide binary builds for this

Edit: ... Until it's ready to be tested ofc
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
ok i'm ready to test it Wink
Hi,

I was just wondering if the PVR master branch at https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc has already been updated for AudioEngine?
yes
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
I made a build, it work "fine" but like others builds I can use only software decoding for HD channels.

As soon I use Auto/DXVA I have this result :

FYI I have 2 screens

GT430->TV
Motherboard GA-E7AUM-DS2H->GeForce 9400->Touch screen

And Mediaportal as TV server
I've tested an openELEC version with PVR support and have a problem:

As I watch television via tvheadend DVB-T: When I select a channel is runs well for several minutes. But sometimes when there is bad signal(way to often in my area .. ) the whole video slows down to maybe 2 fps and i got no sound. If I switch channels back and forth I am fine again.

Here is a log:

http://sprunge.us/iehO
I enabled live TV and the problem directly occurs. Then I switched channels back an forth and had to wait several minutes till it happens again...
This slow down is an issue of the new audio engine and unrelated to PVR. Please post in the linux section or in the AE support thread.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New PVR build with new AE and new VDPAU interface from FernetMenta?0