Request - New Plugin for Livestreams.com
HI

I've seen a number of channels being streamed via livestreams.com which would be very useful to the wider audience especially those with kids.

A couple of the ones I'm interested in seeing working via a plugin are:

www.livestream.com/disneyjuniorr

www.livestream.com/nickjrone

www.livestream.com/nickelodeonuk

Other channels may well be available but these were what i initially looked at.

If anyone can help develop that would be great and help me cut the cord to my subscriptions!

THanks
(2012-04-21, 18:11)mannysxbmc Wrote: HI

I've seen a number of channels being streamed via livestreams.com which would be very useful to the wider audience especially those with kids.

A couple of the ones I'm interested in seeing working via a plugin are:

www.livestream.com/disneyjuniorr

www.livestream.com/nickjrone

www.livestream.com/nickelodeonuk

Other channels may well be available but these were what i initially looked at.

If anyone can help develop that would be great and help me cut the cord to my subscriptions!

THanks

Why you want an add-on for those 3 links? will be not better an XML file and play them in other add-ons available? easier i think...
if you can do that then great but i believe there is an issue with the tokens which keep changing
Thats right, they're not static links. If someone can figure out an algorithm we can use to extract the stream link for livesreams, I can help code it
Btw theres lot of other useful channels on livestream.com too
(2012-04-22, 04:09)pakee Wrote: Thats right, they're not static links. If someone can figure out an algorithm we can use to extract the stream link for livesreams, I can help code it
Btw theres lot of other useful channels on livestream.com too

hi

yes i agree there will be a number of other channels. any developers out there to help the ball rolling??

thanks
I will take a look but i don't promise anything Big Grin
Hi

'thatguy7669' said that he would work on it also so not sure if you want to contact him with regard to this??

Thanks
Manny
Maybe one of their API's can help?

http://www.livestream.com/platform/developer
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request - New Plugin for Livestreams.com0