espn plugin
Bug 
Hey guys hopin u can help.me out.

So i open up my espn plugin. I click on live. It populates the list. I select what i eant to watch and then shows me the live fees (in really good quality) for a second or two and then kicks me back out to the live list with an (sd) symbol next to the link i just tried to view.

I tried dropping vidwo quality in the espn app down to i believe 400kbs and that does the same thing.

Any ideas why?
(2012-05-19, 03:41)rmnv505 Wrote: Hey guys hopin u can help.me out.

So i open up my espn plugin. I click on live. It populates the list. I select what i eant to watch and then shows me the live fees (in really good quality) for a second or two and then kicks me back out to the live list with an (sd) symbol next to the link i just tried to view.

I tried dropping vidwo quality in the espn app down to i believe 400kbs and that does the same thing.

Any ideas why?

Try this: http://www.insanehtpc.com/2012/05/16/how...-for-xbmc/
(2012-05-19, 04:27)ajcast5201 Wrote:
(2012-05-19, 03:41)rmnv505 Wrote: Hey guys hopin u can help.me out.

Any ideas why?

Try this: http://www.insanehtpc.com/2012/05/16/how...-for-xbmc/

Thanks ajcast, I followed the instructions on the link that you provided but still running into the same problem. I thought that it was my internet speed so i increase my internet speed thru my isp to 7mbps. I ran a speed test to confirm that i was receiving adequete speeds and when i tried to watch the live stream thru espn it only played for 2 seconds and then dumped me back to the list?? I've tried different stream qualities also and still getting the same results?

anyone got any other suggestions?

anyone have any other suggestions?

I thought it could have been my wireless router, so i switched to a netgear wireless N router and its still doing the same thing.

Its a pain trying to search for a decent "working"stream in sports devil or finding a channel that works in Navi-x. I just want to make sure im not missing anything to the ESPN plugin.

At this point do you think its my ISP blocking something?
It's not the broadband speed. I have FIOS 35 Mbps, and I get that issue every once in a while. I just figure the Addon code isn't stable enough. But hey, it's free, and I appreciate it. No complaints here.
I'm experiencing similar issues with the ESPN plugin on my ATV2. It was working fine for both Live and Replay videos. Recently neither of them work. For some Live events the video appears for a couple seconds and disappears. For replays, nothing happens. Both worked great two weeks ago or so. I've messed around with the settings like others. I have two ATV2; one with 4.4 and XBMC 11 and the other with 5.01 with XBMC 11. Both seem to experience the same issue so I don't beleive it's the because of the 5.0.1 iOS.

Here's a pastebin with the XBMC log where I try to view Live and Replay events with the ESPN plugin

http://pastebin.com/m4TSGvc7

I can provide the log file from my ATV2 with 4.4 if that would help.

I use this plugin extensively and hope it can be resolved in the near future.
(2012-05-31, 23:38)Mriekki Wrote: I'm experiencing similar issues with the ESPN plugin on my ATV2. It was working fine for both Live and Replay videos. Recently neither of them work. For some Live events the video appears for a couple seconds and disappears. For replays, nothing happens. Both worked great two weeks ago or so. I've messed around with the settings like others. I have two ATV2; one with 4.4 and XBMC 11 and the other with 5.01 with XBMC 11. Both seem to experience the same issue so I don't beleive it's the because of the 5.0.1 iOS.

Here's a pastebin with the XBMC log where I try to view Live and Replay events with the ESPN plugin

http://pastebin.com/m4TSGvc7

I can provide the log file from my ATV2 with 4.4 if that would help.

I use this plugin extensively and hope it can be resolved in the near future.

Let me know if you find a fix....I have had no luck Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
espn plugin0