Build XBMC under 10.7.4 / Xcode 4.3
Thanks Davilla, but I think I'll listen to Memphiz and not install it for now. This was mainly an exercise in building from source, and that's succeeded. I'd rather not fubar the ATV and upset the better half.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
(2012-05-19, 02:28)Cranial Wrote: Thanks Davilla, but I think I'll listen to Memphiz and not install it for now. This was mainly an exercise in building from source, and that's succeeded. I'd rather not fubar the ATV and upset the better half.

Hehe, and it will fubar it and require you to re-jailbreak it.
The newbie is getting confusedUndecided.
If I wan't to build something that runs on atv2/ios5 with Xcode 4, what branch/commit will work?

My ATV2's report os version 5.1 (9B179b) and Apple TV version 5.0 (4099).
(2012-05-19, 07:47)henke66 Wrote: The newbie is getting confusedUndecided.
If I wan't to build something that runs on atv2/ios5 with Xcode 4, what branch/commit will work?

My ATV2's report os version 5.1 (9B179b) and Apple TV version 5.0 (4099).

None at the current time, mainline uses an updated ffmpeg for which the neonfix patch does not apply, Eden uses the old build system which does not work under xcode4.

If mainline worked with atv2's running iOS5 variants, then why would we have atv2 nightly build uploads disabled right now ?
Well naturally they're disabled because you're just plain mean and for no other valid reason Wink

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
hahahaha

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Build XBMC under 10.7.4 / Xcode 4.30