• 9(current)
Series shows up in "Files" but not in "TV Shows"
(2017-06-27, 16:57)mikedpitt420 Wrote: I have never really had this issue before with anything. I am now having it with the new show "The Mist". Sonar creates NFO's and metadata, which I looked though meticulously and it all matches up. I even tried deleting the NFO's and all other files except the video file and still nada. My directory structure is correct as the other 242 shows I have all scrape just fine.

Directory structure is as follows:

/media/tv/The Mist/The.Mist.S01E01.Pilot.mkv

I do not have hide watched ticked (also I haven't watched it). Anyone got any ideas? Also, Plex scrapes this just fine which is why I find it so odd...

Have you tried changing the scraper , it worked for me , I used The Movie Database instead of TVDB. hope this helps.
I put the problem tv show in a new (TV Shows 2) folder and scraped just the new folder with The Movie Database.
I dont know if anyone has the same problem as i had it..

I just renamed the show from game.of.thrones.s01.blablabla

To: game of thrones

And it worked ok

Sent from my A0001
Just moving the folder works sometimes.

For some reason I can't get Kodi to see Star Trek Discovery(new) or The Big Bang Theory(old,new season). Sickgear shows them and seems to rename them correctly in files.

I've tried rescanning, moving, renaming, scan to library, deleting and re dl.

They both appear in files with a check mark by the folder, but no check mark by the files.

Update Star Trek got fixed by completely deleting everything in Sickgear and on disk the re downloading everything.
I think I fixed by reinstalling TVDB, and refreshing from internet.
For what it's worth I had a similar issue. I removed the metadata folder from the problem show folders and rescanned. Now they show up.
OK...How about this weird issue:

Kodi 17.6 (On Fire TV Box) There is a VIDEO folder with Movies in separate folders inside (some not) Inside that there is a TV folder with folders for individual Shows. Sometimes the library will mis read a show calling it Al TV or Blitz TV. When it's fixed manually and data refreshed from internet all is well. HOWEVER, it will change another folder's data to the new show as well. Manually rescanning/refreshing THAT folder will fix it, but hose ANOTHER folder...etc. etc.

Any ideas?

Rick
(2019-01-24, 19:16)blackice000 Wrote: OK...How about this weird issue:
Nothing weird about it. You have mixed different classes of media in one source, so unexpected results are... expected.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
OK.. so, the solution, perhaps, would be to move the TV directory up one level next to VIDEO. How about VIDEO becoming a holding directory and two folders underneath MOVIES and TV would that fix the issue overall?

Rick
https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library Is worth a read

Yes, take your TV Shows out of Movies so they are both sub-folders of Videos. Then...

Add Videos as a Source. Set Content to None
Add Movies as a Source. Set Content to Movies. Use default scraper, or the newly updated Universal Movie Scraper which now scrapes Extended Artwork
Add TV as a Source. Set Content to TV Shows.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Many thanks Karellen.. I was going to do that to increase space anyway, this just lit a fire. Smile

Rick
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Series shows up in "Files" but not in "TV Shows"0